I'll be Your Wings

Alex and Penallapy traveled together and Alex told her all about this world.

 "Each type of creature is called a clan, I'm from the Dragon clan, but I'm also part Shifter clan, you see my grandfather was the king of dragons and he made an alliance with the shifters, my mom was a shifter without her animal and my dad was pure dragon, he has many riches, diamonds and pearls, emeralds and gold, he bathes in riches only he could know, but as he got old his health is declined so he ran to his Queen and demanded a child, planted his seed and several months later I was born but.... my mother didn't make it... and my father blames me for it..... so I left.." 

"I'm sorry"

They shared a small silent moment 

"you mentioned your mother didn't have an animal, what do you mean?"

"oh, some shifters get something called a spirit animal, some spirits are from the realm of Liewen and other spirits are from the realm of Doud, the spirits allow shifters to transform into a specific animal, Liewen spirits are light animals like tigers, swans, foxes, bunnies and so on and Doud spirts are dark animals like crows, ravens, black bears, and basically any black animal but there are also Zalen spits or some people call them grey spirts, they're hybrids between Liewen and Doud spirits the rarest Zalen spirit is the vlk or the 'wolf', but the wolf spirit only chooses a holder every 10,000 years"

"wouh"

They had been walking for a few hours now and found a nice lake to camp for the night. When night fell they had managed to get a fire started and gathered some giant leaves to sleep on, Alex was lying on his leaf and Penellapy was reading her journal that her father left her.

When she turned the page she saw the new chapters name

Unicorns 

Unicorns are rare creatures that have the ability to grant a wish.

Unicorns are also very careful and proud creatures, if you see one, it is because it wants to be seen.

(Credit to A-Z Animals)

There are many types of unicorns:

water (water moons)

earth (woodland flowers)

mountain (mountain jewels)

sky (also known as Pegasi)

fire (desert flames)

lightning (storm chasers)

snow (ice wanderers)

dark (shadow knights)

Dark unicorns are evil creatures that bring nothing but death such as:

kelpie 

hell horse 

and deaths horse

'wow' thought penellapy, after she read the page she closed the book and went to sleep 

Alex POV

I was lying on my leaf and saw penellapy sleeping, I sat up and stared into the dying fire, I didn't even notes the words I spoke 

"You saved me and helped me, so I'll be your wings"

with that I lay back down and fell a sleep

Penellapy POV

I woke up to see it was still dark and the fire was out, I could hear a faint splashing sound coming from the lake, I slowly sneaked passed a sleeping Alex towards the lake. what I saw was amazing to say the least, and I now knew why water unicorns were called Water moons

 what I saw was amazing to say the least, and I now knew why water unicorns were called Water moons

(Credit to the Creator)

Then it looked right at me and spoke 

"Do not fear me young one, I will not harm you"

without thinking I step out from my hiding place towards the big beauty 

"You are one that has suffered many pain, the loss of a father, the loss of a home and the loss of a world, but do not fear, for you will find love and many a people and I will grant you one wish, but my power does not exceed death"

The unicorn spread one of her water wings toward me and said 

"Take one of my feathers and three of my hair strands, braid the hair and the feather will do the rest and do not fear, you will not hurt me"

I do as she told me and braid the hair, when I finished the braid the feather turned itself into a necklace that hung around my neck 

"Do you know were Zaden wolven heart is" I asked

"I do" she turned around and looked in a direction, I followed her eyes and saw a silhouette of a girl standing there but it quickly ran away 

the unicorn turned around and said "She has been watching you since you arrived in this world"

"what is your name" I asked 

"My name is Araluen"

"In my world that name meant 'water lily', it is very pretty"

"Thank you, here 'penellapy' means 'grace' in the elvin toung, it is almost dawn you must get some rest grace"

"Thank you Araluen, I hope to see you again some day"

"I hope so too my dear grace, I hope so too"

and with that I left Araluen to go to bed.