??? (Short)

You were walking, violin in hand as soft snow crunched under your shoes. Where on Earth were you? You didn't know. You kept walking aimlessly until, you spotted a figure in the distance. A tall, slim figure wearing a.. is that an ushanka? And a long white coat.

You started to walk even faster, hoping it was a human being that can help you and that you're not hallucinating.

Puffs of air came out of your mouth as you finally reached the figure, he seemed to have already notice you before you reached. You can finally see that he had jet black hair and pink eyes. He was fairly good looking, you thought.

"You sure took long to run." His voice came out, and is that a russian accent? Wow. You quickly composed yourself as you kept silent for a few more moments.

Soon you said, "Can.. you help me..?" Your voice came out soft. You didn't want to talk, it was bothersome, you wanted to use your violin but it's not like he would understand.

"Help..? And what would I get in return?" He replied, as a smirk tugged at his lips

You felt an odd feeling about this man. Like.. your entire body was telling you to turn and walk away. Was he that bad? But, you needed atleast somewhere to stay. Yes, you can go days, weeks, and months without any necessities, but you really did not want to walk around aimlessly in this snowy plains.

"Anything.." You answered.

The man smirked, as a chuckle escaped him, "Well, I definitely should introduce myself first though. I am, Fyodor Dostoevsky."

A gasp escaped you as you shot up from your futon. 'Again..? I really need.. to get him out of my head..' You thought, as you realise you heart was still racing. You then checked the time, it was; 8:00 already? Did I accidentally sleep in? Well, gotta get to work.

Let's just hope I don't dream about that again.

******

(Very short ik. Anyways, I have two more days till my finals r finished. That's why, I kinda stopped writing ONLY for awhile. I have science, geography, moral and history😘😘 I'm so gonna fail😋😋 Wish me luck. Ily y'all 😘😘😘)