4

In the early morning for Voyager, she did her daily routine, left her apartment and went to a café that always served her favourite tea there. After that, she goes to the Agency, but on the way there, she stumbled upon Kunikida, who she waves to.

"Morning to you too, Voyager-san." He greeted. To which she replied with a nod and a smile

The moment the entered the office, a panicked Atsushi ran up to them, "Kunikida-san, Voyager-san, please help me!" His distressed voice said

Voyager could only blink owlishly as Kunikida asked "What's happening so early?"

"Just look at Dazai-san!" Atsushi said, as he stepped aside, allowing their gaze to fall upon a silhouette of a very clinically crazy Dazai standing on top of the President's desk. He had wide eyes and a big grin plastered on his face, which made Voyager stare at him with concern.

"Kunikida-kun, V-chan, it's an emergency!" The crazed man slurred enthusiastically while pointing upwards with both of his index fingers

"Look.. at what..?" Voyager asked, while Atsushi pushed her and Kunikida to the front, using them as a shield. But the female took a chance and put her violin down on her table.

"At that!" The hyper man shrieked, still pointing at the air.

"We can only see your idiotic face." Kunikida remarked, who had shoved both his hands into his pockets.

"I've finally arrived in the afterlife!" Dazai sang with two round blush in his cheeks, "To the land of the dead, Yomotsu Hirasaka!"

"What's going on?" Kunikida grumbled, who was evidently annoyed

His answer soon came when Voyager showed Kunikida a green mushroom which had a bite taken out of it, while in her other hand she held Dazai's copy of Complete Guide To Suicide. Atsushi on the other hand, stood next to the female with a bewildered look.

"I knew the Complete Guide To Suicide was a masterpiece!" Dazai said, cackling like a damn witch, "Who knew I just had to eat a mushroom growing in the nearby kills to have an enjoyable way out?"

"So he ate a poisonous mushroom?" Kunikida asked, clearly not amused by this suicidal man's actions

To which Voyager shook her head at his question, "Hallu-" In an instant, Dazai lunged for Voyager but she moved out of the way just in time. Resulting in Atsushi being the victim instead. "-cinogen." Voyager finished,

"I've finally caught you, rainbow pill bug!" Dazai said, latching onto Atsushi tightly.

"KUNIKIDA-SAN, VOYAGER-SAN!" Atsushi called out in desperation.

But the other two detectives were at the respective desk, one already typing away, while the other one leaned over to the spectacled man to ask what she should do.
"Just do what I taught you before." The male whispered to her, making the female nod and lean back at her desk, Voyager was not used to computer work yet, but all she had to do was send emails, like Kunikida taught her.

"Wait until I'm finished with my morning paperwork." Kunikida said, ignoring the chaos that was going on.

Voyager looked at Atsushi and said, "Sorry.. emails." And the latter went back to her computer.

"WHAT!?" Atsushi cried.

It was only a few minutes later, and one was typing away while the other typed at a steady speed, trying not to mess up. All was well until Dazai interrupted. "V~chan~" He suddenly appeared to the where the female was sitting and latched onto her like a parasite, while rubbing his cheek against hers and behind them was a mummified Atsushi sitting on a chair trying to break free. "Have I ever told you how starry you looked?" The female could only ignore him and focus on the EMAILS. While Dazai continued with his rambling.