1.Fate Has Plans❣️

Author’s pov:

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes with a pout, hearing his phone alarm sound.

He stretched his hand and turned off his phone.

He sat up and tied his hair to a messy bun with a pout.

Taehyung slipped away from his husband’s hold smiling and placed a peck on his lips.

Taehyung walked towards the bathroom got freshened up and did his morning routine.

After bathing taehyung walked out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel and stood before the mirror,he took a pinch of sindhoor
from the tiny sindhoor box and applied it on his forehead.

He smiled and prayed to God that it should be a good day for him and his husband.

Taehyung made coffee for Hyungshik and walked towards the bedroom.

“Shikie,shikie”Taehyung called hyungshik tapping his shoulder.

Hyungshik opened his eyes whining and pulled taehyung in his arms.

“shikiie leave me”taehyung said with blushy cheeks and soon pulled away from his hold smiling.

“get up shikie,you will be late for work”Taehyung said shaking hyungshik’s arms.

Hyungshik finally sat up with a pout.

Taehyung gave the coffee to him.

Hyungshik held his hand and tried to pull him towards him again,

But taehyung escaped from him
giggling.

Taehyung then walked towards the kitchen to do breakfast and lunch for his husband hurriedly.

Taehyung is 22 when he got married,it’s an arranged marriage,

His parents wanted him to get married after the completion of his degree,so he agreed to their wish and got married and moved with his husband to the city where his husband works

Hyungshik is such a nice person,He loves him so much,he gave him enough personal space and respect for him.

He didn’t touched him on their wedding night and respected his wishes, because taehyung wants to know about him more and love him

Eventually after 2 months, taehyung is the first one to make a move by kissing him and said his love to him,who gladly accepted him and they both spent their night as husband and wife on that day.

After getting ready to go to office,Hyungshik walked out of the room adjusting his shirtcuffs.

He smiled at taehyung and pecked his cheeks and settled on the chair before dining table.

Taehyung served him breakfast and Placed the lunch box in his bag.

“shikie,you should finish the lunch and come back with an empty box,Or else I will not talk to you”Taehyung said with an stern pout.

“ok baby”Hyungshik said smiling.

Hyungshik pulled him in a sweet kiss and placed peck after pecks on his lips,until taehyung whine at him to go to work.

Hyungshik waved at him and drove away.

Taehyung too waved back smiling and walked inside.

He walked inside his bedroom and took his phone from the charger And dialled Jimin’s number.

“Jiminie,did you send your husband to work?”Taehyung asked

“yes taehyungshi and come out fast

I am infront of your house only”Jimin said in a teasing tone.