3.My Needy Darling🔥

Author’s pov:

Taehyung is working in the kitchen making lunch, that’s when he heard the doorbell,he turned off the stove and walked towards the front door,wiping his hands with his saree.

Taehyung opened the door and saw a man standing in his Jogging outfit.

“Yes,how can I help you?”
Taehyung asked politely.

“you don’t know me miss?i am the one who gave you the purse yesterday and you even slapped me”Jungkook said with a little smile,

But his veins are popping in his neck as he clenched his fist in anger,looking at taehyung who is standing like he doesn’t even know him.

“ah,now i remember,I am so sorry sir,I didn’t mean to,I am sorry”
taehyung said smiling keeping a hand on his mouth.

“its ok,it's ok,I got shifted to the house infront of yours yesterday only,I just wanna ask you about the newspaper and water services”
Jungkook said smiling.

“oh, ofcourse,My name is Taehyung
Park Taehyung”Taehyung said smiling.

“My name is Jungkook,Jeon Jungkook”Jungkook said smiling.

“Come inside Jungkookshi”
Taehyung said smiling as he opened the door wide for Jungkook to enter.

‘come inside?

‘Ofcourse I will come inside baby’ Jungkook thought smirking,eyeing
Taehyung’s bare waist and Jiggling perfect ass.

“Sit down please”Taehyung said showing the sofa.

Jungkook sat down,with the polite genuine smile staying on his face, Which he uses to deceive people And make them believe like he is the most nicest and sweet person in the whole world.

“wait here Jungkookshi,I’ll call my husband”Taehyung said smiling and walked inside the bedroom.

Jungkook felt distate hearing taehyung mention about his husband.

In the door gap Jungkook can see that b*stard hyungshik grip his Darling’s waist and pull him closer While taehyung is talking to him playing with his shirt buttons shyly

He f*cking hated that his darling is in someone’s arms.

Jungkook diverted his eyes and kindly smiled again,when he heard the door opening and hyungshik is the first one to come out.

“Hello Jungkookshi,I am park Hyungshik my wife said that you are our new neighbour, nice to meet you”Hyungshik said smiling and forwarded his hand for handshake

Jungkook shook his hand smiling.

“sit down please”Hyungshik said and sat on the couch before him.

“umm as I am new to this neighborhood,I don’t know who is the regular newspaper man

And also don’t know about the water services,so I thought to ask in the nearby house,

Hope I am not burdening you”Jungkook said smiling.

“Ofcourse not Jungkookshi, please feel free to ask help from us”Hyungshik said smiling.

“baby,go and get my phone ma” Hyungshik said.

Taehyung nodded his head and walked inside the bedroom to get His husband’s phone.

‘Baby?, don’t f*cking show off You b*stard!!’Jungkook thought gritting his teeth,but flashing a tight lipped smile and nodding to hyungshik’s words.

Taehyung came back and handed hyungshik his phone.

Hyungshik unlocked his phone, opened his contacts and shared the service men numbers to Jungkook.