4.Taking Advantage🔥

Author's pov:

Eventually taehyung couldn't sleep,He sat up with a pout and tied his hair to a bun.

Taehyung cursed hyungshik with a pout cutely and walked out of the bedroom.

He is so frustrated and feeling so horny,so he walked upstairs and Opened the balcony door to get some fresh air.

He closed the balcony door behind him and stepped closer towards the railing.

He closed his eyes and slowly calmed himself feeling the chilly air brushing on his skin.

Taehyung looked around, caressing his shoulder,Later his eyes landed on Jungkook who is walking in the balcony shirtless.

Full sleeved tattoo on his right hand,hard muscles,rock hard chest,eight packs and the way Jungkook's jaw clenching tight are making him look like that he is not the one who spoke so nice and smiled so sweet and behaved polite,innocent and genuine with them in the dinner.

That's what taehyung thought about him,but he looks like a whole new person.

Unsettling,anxious feeling settled in taehyung's heart,when his eyes locked with Jungkook's.

Jungkook's dark orbs are so intimidating,like they are just swallowing him as a whole.

Taehyung's palms began to sweat,

Jungkook is just staring at him while leaning his hands on the railing, making him feel hot and bothered.

A wind breezed a little strong,which made taehyung's hair bun free and his hair gently blowed on the wind, making him look so beautiful and ethereal.

They are just staring at each other Without blinking.

Jungkook's jaw clenched tight as he gripped the railing with his veiny hands.

Soon Their eye contact broke and Jungkook is the first one to do it.

He walked inside,closed the balcony door behind him and turned off the lights, Taehyung can see the silhouete of Jungkook lying down on the bed,because of the illumination of moonlight.

Taehyung closed his eyes and calmed himself, because of being horny,he thought that maybe he is just imagining things and worrying himself for nothing.

Taehyung adjusted his saree and sat on the balcony chair,he leaned his head on the headrest and closed his eyes, trying to get some sleep,

Morning he had to get up early and prepare food for shikie and send him to work.

~~~

Morning:

Taehyung is waving to his husband smiling who drove away after waving to him.

Taehyung was gonna turn to walk inside and that's when he saw Jungkook walking out of his house wearing a formal outfit.

Jungkook closed his gate and was gonna enter his car,but stopped when he saw taehyung.

He closed the door smiling and walked towards taehyung Smiling.

"hyungshikshi went to work?" Jungkook asked smiling.

Taehyung said yes smiling.

"can't sleep?i saw you on the balcony taehyungshi "Jungkook said

Still maintaining the sweet polite smile.

"yeah,sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night suddenly,

So I will go to the balcony to spend some time there and will sleep on the balcony chair enjoying the calmness of the night"Taehyung said smiling,but inside he can still feel the intimidating feeling from Jungkook.