Clans? Whats that?

You..where were you? You woke up near a rock that had some blood on it and you had a headache...right. You tried remembering anything on where you were or how you got here but you couldn't. You were in a forest however that's something you could make out. Oh! And there was also a scratch on you. Now you were noticing your fur was like a  tortoiseshell and white cat. Suddenly you felt another cat tackle you to the ground. "WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON OUR TERRITORY!" The cat hissed pinning you to the ground. You wanted to struggle but there strength outmatched yours by a lot. Suddenly you heard another cat hiss something "Get off of them!" The cat hissed it like it was a demand. The cat that was pinning you obliged and stopped pinning you. You quickly got to your feet as you looked at the cats that surrounded you. One was a yellow colored cat that had a lot of fur and there tail seemed small there eyes being a orangish color. The next one that had demanded for them to get off of you had what looked like a ripped off tail they were short with yellow eyes they had messy fur but there fur pattern was like a marbled bengal. The third one who hadn't done much yet was a tall almost completely white cat who was rather fluffy they had blue eyes. The marbled rosettes fur pattern cat looked at you noticing how you did seem well fed and smelled your scent real quick. "There most likely a kittypet. They are well fed after all." The marbled rosettes one said and then the yellow fur colored cat spoke quickly "but that doesn't make sense! We're one of the farther ones away from the twolegs considering Storm clan and Vertex clan are the closest ones to the twolegs! How would they have made it over here without running into one of the patrols!" The yellow fur colored one spoke firmly and seriously until the complete white cat spoke "Either luck or maybe they did..did you run into a patrol of cats from those clans?" The complete white cat asked and you spoke quickly "I-I don't know..what even are clans and what do you mean by kittypet..?" The marbled rosettes cat looked at the yellow cat then to the white cat then back to you. "Follow us. Hawk wish you get on the right and Lion tail you get on the left." They ordered quickly you started following the marbled rosettes cat as you assumed Hawk wish was the white cat who followed besides you to the right and the yellow cat walked besides you on your left. You had so many questions. What were clans? What were kittypets? Where were you? How'd you get here? You just walked following the marbled rosettes cat and after what felt like a few minutes there was a hole that the marbled rosettes cat walked straight into. You paused unsure but what you could assume is Lion tail shoved you slightly and you started walking again. Hawk wish and Lion tail had to get behind you from the hole or ravine area being so small. You looked around as you were lead into an area with many more cats. Baby cats were urging much older cats for some type of stories and medium sized cats were fighting..play fighting each other? You weren't sure. You noticed a few cats were staring at you judgmentally and the marbled rosettes cat lead you into something under a rock however you noticed that Hawk wish and lion tail stopped walking not going inside with you two. The marbled rosettes cat sat on a nest like thing and you sat down looking at them having to look up at them slightly. "I am Mammoth star of Meadowclan. You asked what clans were correct?" Mammoth star asked and you nodded. Mammoth star continued speaking "Clans are like a large group of cats to sum it up easier for you since you seem like a kittypet." Mammoth star paused before continuing "There's a leader in most cases they have the suffix star. I am the leader of Meadowclan. There's a deputy or at least should be, the deputy in Meadowclan the deputy is Smoke tuft. There's also our medicine cat named Thorn watcher and the medicine apprentice named Snake paw. Then there's warriors the ones who fight for the clan and help train the apprentices. The apprentices learn clan ways and the warrior code. There's elders which are retired cats mostly old or are cats who had to retire due to some type of injury. Then there's kits they have the suffix kit. They don't have to do any clan duties until they turn into an apprentice. Then there's queens. The mothers of kits." Mammoth state explained. You were slightly confused but understood it...mostly. "We do need more cats considering poison clan is becoming more of a threat..." mammoth star paused. "Would you like to stay...?" Mammoth star asked. You thought for a moment. It wasn't like you knew exactly where you used to live. "Sure." You answered trying to sound calm but it probably came out more exhausted sounding. Mammoth star looked at you happily for a second "you look around six moons so you'd be an apprentice..." mammoth star seemed caught in thought for a second before smiling "follow me." Mammoth star said calmly and you followed them out of the den. "Sit here for a second." Mammoth star told you and so you did and then mammoth star jumped onto the rock and yowled "All cats old enough to hunt in the territory of Meadowclan gather around the rock for a clan meeting!" Mammoth star yowled as the cats started gathering around you saw a greyish cat jump onto the rock but not besides Mammoth star. Mammoth star spoke "Today we will welcome a new cat to the clan..There name shall be Solar paw!" Mammoth star said. You heard a bunch of murmurs of debate however mammoth star signaled with one of there paws for silence since they didn't necessarily have a paw. You noticed Mammoth star meant you..You were now named Solar paw..Cool name in your very small knowing. "I will mentor them!" Mammoth star announced to the clan after a moment of hesitation. "Clan dismissed." Mammoth star announced watching as the clan started to disperse away from the rock to do there own thing. Mammoth star jumped down off the rock to you. "I will start training you tomorrow. Over there is the apprentices den where you will be sleeping for now. Solar paw..you have much to learn." Mammoth star spoke calmly to you as you looked over to where they signaled where the apprentices den and turned back to mammoth star and nodded. "Why don't you start getting along with the others?" Mammoth star suggested walking away and over to hawk wish. You walked over to the apprentice den and settled down deciding to sleep.