Boundries and a story.

You woke up and walked out of the apprentices den. You looked around and stretched. You noticed Mammoth star was talking to Hawk wish and Mammoth star seemed amused with Hawk wish. Mammoth star looked over to you and got up to start walking over to you until he made it over to you and looked at you. Mammoth star started speaking "Today we'll go over the boundaries." Mammoth star got up and so did you. "Follow me and stay close." Mammoth star said starting walking towards the ravine and you followed. Mammoth star started to sprint as soon as you got out of the ravine and you quickly ran after him. You didn't keep up exactly since you weren't the most speedy of cats but after a few moments of running mammoth star stopped and you quickly forced all four of your paws onto the ground for a halt. You two had stopped in front of a small running creek. "This is our boundary with Vertex clan." Mammoth star said calmly and you looked over but didn't go over. "Over the boundary is Vertex clan territory. You mustn't go over there without a good reason." Mammoth star spoke calmly and you understood. You followed mammoth star as they started walking along the border however staying in Meadowclan territory. After quite a bit of walking your paws started to hurt but you decided not to complain about it. "This is the border we share with storm clan." Mammoth star said. You could see a bit into there territory that it looked rather rocky. Suddenly Mammoth star started walking again and you quickly followed.

After quite a lot of walking Mammoth star and you got back to the camp. Mammoth star went over to where another cat was it was a grayish cat that Mammoth star was now talking to. You sat down in a more sunny area of the camp. A taller cat sat down next to you and some kits ran after them "Tell us a story!" One of the kits said to the cat you assumed this cat was an elder from how they acted. "Okay okay sit down." The elder told the kits. You didn't mean to overhear but they were the one who sat next to you.. "Have you kits ever hear of whitefeather?" The elder cat asked to the kits. The kits shook there heads. "Solar paw have mammoth star told you about White feather yet?" The elder suddenly asked to you. You shook your head because well mammoth star never mentioned white feather. "Then feel free to listen in!" The elder said then started speaking about the cat that was so called white feather. "White feather was an amazing cat..When young they would help fight fiercely for there clan and when old they helped the queens take care of there kits with a calm attitude growing attachments to them until they were warriors. Mammoth star was one of the cats white feather had made a bond with..However even when Whitefeather was an elder they still fought fiercely to protect there clan not daring to let old age take them. White feather was a wise cat as well and could have been blunt whenever..White feather died fighting broken fang to save Mammoth star when they were just a young warrior..White feather meant a lot to many of the clan.." The elder spoke. You were semi surprised on how much White feather could've done. White feather sounded like an amazing cat. The kits seemed to think so as well as one of them quickly spoke up "Tell us a story with them!" One of the kits said and the elder chuckled and obliged. "Listen in! White feather was on a patrol one day as a young warrior and I was there to with my apprentice. We ran into a Storm clan patrol who wanted some of our territory. We were outnumbered since they had five cats and we were only three. I couldn't see to much but I remember watching White feather fight fiercely against two warriors at the same time. White feather had clear determination that they were not gonna die in that fight and took down both warriors however showed lenience and let them retreat. White feather had multiple injuries such as a torn ear and a large scar on there side however we made it back still maintaining our territory." You thought about how it was like struggling to get unpinned from Lion tail and already knew that that battle must've been harsh. However the kits seemed not to exited about that story but seemed satisfied then you heard a queen calling for them. "Batkit, Ashkit, Spottedkit come on you three need to sleep!" The kits ran over to the queen as the elder chuckled then turned to you. "Solar paw if you listened what did you think of whitefeather off of what you heard?" The elder cat asked you as you spoke caught off guard being asked directly "O-oh they sound..amazing?" You said unsure how to describe it since you were asked so suddenly but the elder smiled and seemed satisfied by your answer before speaking again. "They were an amazing cat..many still miss them." The elder said with a hint of sadness before sighing and speaking again. "Something tells me you'll be an amazing warrior eventually..maybe it's because your being mentored by Mammoth star. Smoke tuft used to be mentored by Mammoth star after all and there a amazing warrior. She's even deputy now." The elder said looking at you there gaze soft. You weren't sure how to feel about this interaction the elder then spoke. "Promise to be loyal to our clan. We need more loyal cats more then ever with how poison clan is getting stronger each day.." the elder said silently and you suddenly got a surge of determination as you spoke. "I will be a loyal cat." You spoke saying the word "will" a bit louder then the other words. The elder looked at you and smiled there tail flicking.

After awhile it was around nightfall and you decided it would be okay to sleep now. You went into the apprentices den seeing a few other apprentices in there as well but you went to where you had slept last time. You yawned and then laid down letting sleep quickly take control of your body.