More apprentices.

It had been a moon since you had joined the clan. However the weather was turning colder as you walked out of the apprentices den you felt the cold of the snow on your paws which you had been a bit taken aback but started walking to the clearing which you heard mammoth star calling for a meeting. "May all cats who can hunt gather around the rock for a clan meeting!" Mammoth star had yowled. You had already been walking over to the clearing so you had no problem with it. You sat down feeling a cold gust of wind going by your right side which tugged on your fur slightly and you had to hold back a hiss from the cold. After a few moments all the cats were around the rock. Silent paw had sat next to you and you spoke silently to him. "What do you think this is about?" You mumbled silently to Silent paw and Silent paw spoke back silently answering your question "Snake kit, Flow kit, and Mud kit have there apprentice ceremony today." You nodded at the response you were given and Mammoth star looked at the clan before speaking. "Flow kit, Mud kit, Snake kit please step up." Mammoth star had spoke as the three cats had stepped up you looked at them all. The one who you assumed to be Snake kit was somewhat tall for how old they were and they were also slightly slinky with protruding fangs. Snake kits fur pattern was sort of like a snake cue there prefix. You looked to Mud kit and noticed they were somewhat shorter and was mostly brown colored however they didn't have any fangs you also remembered the fact that you had heard that Mud paw was blind in one eye. You looked to Flow kit and noticed how they seemed somewhat slinky like snake kit and also had protruding fangs they had a blueish fur color. You wondered for a moment if they were related but you were quickly cut out of your train of thought by mammoth star speaking. "Today they are six moons meaning Snake kit, Flow kit, and Mud kit will start there apprentice training meaning they will begin learning the ways of a warrior. From this day forward they shall be known as Snake paw, Flow paw, and Mud paw. Snake paw your mentor shall be Thrush claw. Flow paw your mentor will be Echo gaze. Mud paw your mentor will be Smoke tuft." Mammoth star stopped speaking and the three cats went to there mentors. After a few moments Mammoth star dismissed the clan. Mammoth star walked over to you and spoke "it's time for training."

After a bit of fighting training you got back into the camp feeling a small coldness from snow on your fur. You noticed a patrol leaving the camp as you walked over to the fresh kill pile. You grabbed a small mouse and walked over to a less snowy spot and started to eat it. Once you had eaten it you got up and was about to start walking to your den until you heard the sound of a howl and a bunch of fighting noises you quickly walked over to the clearing but noticed nothing going on and as the sounds died down you were mildly confused. You looked around a tiny bit more but sighed and went to go to the apprentice den. Maybe you were just hallucinating things but you couldn't get the thought out of your head..why do you keep hearing sounds of cats fighting?

You were floating in a black void you looked around frantically before hearing something. It was an unknown voice speaking. "As Storm and Poison clash a day of surprise will rise around Meadow as the clashing begins." Suddenly you woke up breathing heavily you immediately had sat up with your claws unsheathed. You snuck out of the apprentices den and looked around the camp. You debated hunting but then remembered you probably shouldn't. You snuck around the camp paranoia clawing at you as you looked to check and make sure nothing was horrible was happening. Once you had checked the whole camp you sighed in relief and defeat before walking back to the apprentices den and sneaking back into your moss nest bed and curling up and sleeping afraid of what you could possibly wake up to tomorrow.