41

Zero undid Connor's pants and took out his penis. He said nothing for a moment before he opened his mouth and lick up Connor's shaft like a ice-cream or lolly pop for a few minutes before he started licking the tip of Connor's penis. "S-Shit..." Connor muttered. "Does it hurt?" Asked Zero.

"N-No, just feels good..." Said Connor. He smiled before continuing, making Connor moan again and he kept going. Within moments Connor was close to cumming, "Z-Zero, I'm gonna cum!" Yelled Connor. He kept going but this time faster before getting his mouth off but open it while jerking Connor off, wanting Connor to cum into his mouth. "H-Here it comes!" Yelled Connor. A large load burst from Connor's penis and all over his face and mouth. Zero swallowed the amount in his mouth before looking at Connor. "Shit...I...want more." Said Zero. He got up and took off his pants, revealing his dick already erect and also had small bits of cum from cumming himself during the blowjob.

He got closer and spits on Connor's dick before putting it to his anus. "Wait, are you sure your ready? You could damage something or--" Zero cut Connor off by putting his finger on his lips. "I am...and if something happens I'll take it out or just deal with it." Said Zero. Connor smile before nodding and Zero sits on Connor's dick, making him make a yelp as it went into him and tore a bit of his skin, making him bleed.

"Shit, Zero, you ok?" Asked Connor. He nods, slowly moving, trying not to go too fast right away due to the stinging after the insert. He moved up and down and as he did, Connor grab his dick and jerk it as he moved. After a few moments, he went faster and so did Connor, making them both moan from pleasure before they both cum, making Connor's cum go into Zero's ass and his onto Connor's chest and stomach, plus a bit in his mouth.

He yelled before falling on top of him, panting and moaning. "S-Shit...you ok?" Asked Connor. He nods before sitting up. He takes it out and they lay in bed. "Connor...thank you...I love you." Said Zero. "I love you too..." Said Connor. Laying on the bed, Zero fell asleep in Connor's arms as Connor couldn't sleep long cause something was on his mind. "Why does this happen? I get it if its me but why did they involve the ones I love just to get to me?" Connor thought to himself. With a sigh, Connor shuts his eyes and try to fall asleep, getting his mind of it...because it didn't matter...he'll get stronger and keep protecting them.

The next day Connor was going through the day, until eventually, Connor was free for an hour so he took the oppertunity to take a nap until suddenly..."Rin..we know you have been with the enemy Fuko...until you tell us where she is, you are never allowed to come back!" Said one of them. "F-Fine...I won't come back..." Said Rin. They look in shock. "S-She is my friend...I don't care what you think." Said Rin. Suddenly, one of the two figures pick her up by the neck. "She isn't shit and so are you." Said the second. Connor growl in anger as he run to him and right before he could hit her, Connor throws a punch and he went flying while letting go of the girl. "Get the hell away from her! Now either leave before I force you." Said Connor. They laugh. "Bring it then!" Yelled the both of them. Just then, Connor felt a hand on his shoulder. He turn his head to see..."Fuck..." Connor muttered. It was the green legion leader. He threw a punch and Connor went flying but he keep himself up and run back to him and before he could punch him, he blocked it as Connor's fist felt metal.

Connor look at him in a bit of shock before realising this was what his legion was called...the green, unbreakable shield. Connor fall back for a moment before getting ready to fight when suddenly, he notice one of the other two go up to the girl. Connor run towards them, but the green leader stopped him as they start beating the girl. "No!" Yelled Connor. The three of them laugh as the green leader stop Connor from getting to her and the other two beat her. Connor looks at the girl as they beat her. "It's ok...get out of here..." Said Rin. Just then, memories of Connor being in the same situation like her echoes his mind. "No..." Connor muttered. She looked at him. "I promised to protect everyone who needs help...even if it kills me..." Said Connor. Connor look up at the green leader as the red and black ooze came from his eye. "Even if I become a monster to do it!" Yelled Connor. The Virus activated and Connor took a bite of his arm but he bite near his shoulder, making him yell due to being bitten and ripped off. Connor ripped it out and let go of him. Due to Connor knowing people with armour have to have spots were they aren't protected to move, meaning around the neck, back of the legs, elbows, the crotch and pretty much every part of the body that needed to bend is uncovered.