181

Hearing what bullet said, Connor's eyes open wide as he realised, it could indeed be a clue to where big bro or Jim was. "However, to get that information, I want you to come at me with your whole strength and beat me...only then would I give you the information you want." Said Bullet. Connor sighs before speaking. "Fine...I need that information...lets do this." Said Connor as he dropped his bag. Smirking, bullet readies himself for a fight. They lunge at each other, Bullet using his speed to give Connor multiple punches as fast and strong as bullets, breaking Connor's ribs and arms as he was sent flying. Connor lands on his feet as he began healing. Connor rushes him, his bones healing as he lift his now fixed right arm, attempting to throw a punch. Bullet dodged as he punches and kicks Connor again. Connor lands on one knee as he heals, bullet looking at Connor disappointed. "Are you giving me your all? Fight me! Fight as if you were to kill me!" Yelled Bullet. Connor growls as he rushes towards bullet, swinging punches, but due to bullet bring faster, he dodged much faster then Connor could even get close to bullet. Connor kept trying while bullet dodges and kept punching Connor. Before Connor knew it, he was against a wall, bullet towering over him. "You really are useless...you beat me once but can't again...are you getting weaker? Soft?" Asked bullet. Bullet then grabs Connor by the neck, Connor's eyes barely open. "You can't protect anyone...without being strong, your useless...everyone you love will die and you can' do shit, because your useless! Crystal and those people with her could've died and it be your fault for being weak! I bet your such a disappointment to your parents." Said bullet. That was the trigger. Connor opens his eyes wide when hearing "parents" remembering how he couldn't protect them, nor protect anyone else he loved.

"Shut...up..." Connor mutters. Connor lift his hand up, gripping bullets wrist. "Or what? Your weak...you can't do shit." Said Bullet. At that moment, Connor's hand grips bullet's wrist, breaking it. Grunting, bullet drops Connor. Connor then lunges at bullet while he was distracted with his wound. Connor then tackles Bullet down, lifting his fist, beginning to beat bullet to a pulp, not stopping once, but eventually does when he saw that bullet was out cold. Connor looks down at him before checking bullet for anything regarding the information. Connor eventually found a black envelope with what looked to he a pin where the envolps seal was. Connor puts it away, grabbing his bag and walked off, thinking bullet would be fine. Unknown to him, bullet was never unconscious, and smirks as he felt what its like to be defeated again. 

Connor is seen looking at the envelope, having just returned home. Connor opens it to reveal a card and a photo, revealing the building and the name. "One man army". Connor opens his eyes wide as he realised the company name. "This company...one man army makes millions of dollars a week thanks to the product the people sell...but all the things are like ipads, phones, cards...almost like a damn store or place to go get something you can't in other stores or places...is...is this where big bro is?" Connor mutters. Connor puts the card in his pocket before changing out of his school clothes, planning to head there. Currently at the building Jim was seen at, Connor looked around, wanting to see of there's anything suspicious around the area first like a hidden passage or something. Finding nothing, Connor took out his phone and used it to hack into the cameras and cut them from the connection, making the cameras turn off, meaning if big bro or Jim was inside, they wouldn't see him through the cameras.

Putting his phone away, Connor walked towards the entrance, entering and walked around the building floors. The building is technically like a mall that has many things on each floor for the past 300 floors. They say it was build and put together by one man, the workers only being there to make sure no one stole or try to destroy the place, but the boss, the one who made it owns it all and makes money himself, as if he is the one who does all the work while the others are just for show. Connor wonders the floors, wanting to know where big bro or Jim is and such. Eventually, he got to the top floor, which was the bosses office and when the elevator opens, reveals the office. Connor looks around to see that no one was there, giving Connor the chance to look around. Connor wonders the room and to the desk of the office, to only stop. On the desk was files and photos of Connor and all the people he loved who me met over the years of his immortality, the recent photos being of him with Duke, Zoe, Crystal and Jim, before he joined them. "Son of a bitch...he's been watching me." Connor mutters.