110

After the first punch, Connor felt blood drip from his nose and mouth. Connor felt Sam's hands holding his shoulder and arm as she knees down to Connor's side while Johnny was yelling at the guy who threw the punch but Connor's ears were ringing too badly to hear what they were saying. Just then it came back and Connor heard what the person who punched him say..."He killed my brother! He was the leader of a legion called the green legion!" Yelled the boy. Connor looks at him before getting up. "It's his own fault...he beat a girl from his group who did nothing wrong." Said Connor. "How dare you lie about my brother!" Yelled the boy. "I wasn't lying and I don't care if you don't believe me." Said Connor. He growls before getting closer and went to throw another punch but Connor dodge and punch him back and he fell backwards but stayed on his feet. "I don't wanna fight...but if your gonna come at me I won't hold back." Said Connor. He smirked before running to Connor and throw another punch, this time being just inches from Connor's head but Connor dodge and throw two punches hitting him. He threw two punches but Connor dodge them and threw three at him hitting him and he fell back onto the ground before getting up and another two but Connor dodge and throw two, knocking him down. He threw more punches and this time three hit Connor as he fell back as blood leak from Connor's head and nose but Connor don't stop and threw two fists at him and hit him, breaking his nose and knocked out a few teeth before he fell back again and Connor run to him, throwing a punch and hit him in-between the eyes and he fell unconscious. Connor pants from anger when suddenly he felt something hit Connor's head and everything went black.

Connor awoke in his cell with two figures waiting for him to wake up. Connor looks up and smile at them. "You two didn't have to come and wait for me to wake up." Said Connor. Connor sits up as they turn to him and Sam hugged Connor, which surprised him but Connor hug back and Johnny pat his shoulder. "Awesome fighting man! We otta have a round or two one day!" Said Johnny. Connor smiles when he notice someone walking to the cell. Connor sees it was a old man who looked polite but the fact that he was here means he had to do something at least once to make him come here.

"Hello, my name is Leo, I am a gang leader that owns most of the prison...I would like you to come with me for a minute of you don't mind...and alone." Said Leo. Connor looks at him and then Johnny and Sam then back. "Ok fine." Said Connor. He nods and Connor got off the bed, walking with him out of his cell. "Due to my resources, I know you know Dino...you killed three of this men before coming here and they say you killed a boy too but I know you didn't." Said Leo. Connor turns to him. "You see I know how Dino is, what he does for a living and more disgusting things that make me understand you know the kid and wanted to save him or just save him since you know Dino...no on who doesn't know Dino has the balls to even attempt to go after this cause he always seem so innocent and kind but he isn't." Said Leo. Connor nods. "You got that right." Said Connor. They eventually got to the gym where they enter to see a bunch of people who he suspected to be some gang members of Leo since he said most of the prison is a part of it and seeing as there bit all here means it's obviously not all of them.

"Listen up fellas! This is Connor...he'll be helping us." Said Leo. From hearing that Connor turns to him but stayed quiet and wait for him to stop speaking in case he said something Connor need to know first. "Ok, Connor...Pepe here is gonna be having a fight with a guy named O'Neil and needs a sparing partner to practice what he learned and from what I saw today at the courtyard, you otta be the man for the job...and there is a deal to this too...do this plus helping me with more things when needed and we'll grant you protection resources and maybe even a thing or two you might need to know while here or just for general life when you get out...do we have a deal?" Asked Leo. Connor looks at him for a moment before speaking. "If you add my friends to that protection then you got a deal." Said Connor. He smirked. "Good, but you need to work to earn it so do as I say and you and your friend will be under my protection...got it?" Asked Leo. Connor nods. "Good now let's get started." Saod Leo. They nod and got in a stance.