45

Connor turns to the second as he lunges from behind, throwing a punch but Connor dodge it before punching his ribs, breaking them before slamming his fist down to a area of his neck that he was told would knock people out. Connor then glace at the girls, making them look very scared. "Tell that bitch who's your leader that if she, you or these guys attack Elizabeth again, I'll do this to all of you." Said Connor. Connor turns to Elizabeth, who was looking scared herself. Connor approached her before patting her head. "I'm sorry you had to see that...come on, lets go home." Said Connor as he took Elizabeth's hand, walking with her home as he took another glare at the girls, the same, murderous eyes piercing their souls as they left. The next day, Connor was now sitting at his desk at school, waiting for class to start, but then notice the classroom door open, revealing a few people, one among them had his sides and back of his head shaved while the rest was dyed orange. "We're looking for Connor." Said one with orange. Connor got up, causing everyone to turn to Connor. "You need something? Connor asked. Connor knew their here for a fight since two of the guys with him was the two he beaten yesterday, but Connor wanted onto see if he could get out of this without fighting,

"Yeah, my sister said you attacked my gang yesterday...I came for payback." Said the guy with orange hair. He then snap his fingers and signalled his friends to surround Connor. "Your sister and friends attacked and assaulted my friend, so they had it coming." Said Connor, unfazed and gave him a cold stare. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not doing this for her or my friends, I'm doing this to test how strong you are." Said the boy, prepared to try and fight. Connor sighs and about to fight too, but then... "Connor!" A girl called. Connor heard a familiar voice call, making him turn to the door to see the most rage inducing thing he experienced in a while. At the door was a bruised, bloodstained Elizabeth, crying as she stares at him. "I'm sorry...I got you involved." Said Elizabeth, her voice shaking. Connor didn't answer, just stare at her as anger increases in his body. Suddenly, one of the guys lunge at Connor swinging a punch to Connor but before getting to him, Connor caught it, clenching a fist and the boys hand breaks. "Ahhhhh!" Yelled the boy as he fell back, holding his now broken hand. Connor glares up at them as the same murderous eyes pierced through everyone he was staring at.

Connor stepped forward to them as the other guys lunge at Connor but he dodged, breaking their bones as Connor got closer to the boy with orange hair. "Was it you...who hurt her?" The guy then swung a kick expecting Connor to be knocked down, to only see Connor holding his leg. "What--" He was cut off by Connor punching him in the chest, making him gag as he fell back, unable to breath. Connor lunges forward as he swung a punch, hitting his shoulder, making it pop out the moment it come into contact. "Ahhhh!!!!" The boy screamed as he fell back and hold his now hanging arm. Connor then throws another punch, fracturing his skull as he fell unconscious. Connor looked down at him before walking towards the door, which has the girls who were bullying Elizabeth, looking scared behind her. "I. Fucking. Warned you." Said Connor as he got closer, his murderous eyes piercing them in their soul. Connor got to the door but before he could get to them, Elizabeth clenched onto Connor's chest, crying. "Please! Stop! It's ok! You win!" Elizabeth cries as she clenched onto Connor, not wanting him to continue. Connor looks down at her, seeing her tears. "Please..." Said Elizabeth, her voice sounding to desperate and broken. Connor looks at her before sighing and then glare at the girls. "This is your very last warning...if you ever do this to my friend one more time...your gonna be like them...no...even worse." Said Connor as he glares at them and then hug Elizabeth. "Come on, lets get you to the nurse." Said Connor, causing Elizabeth to nod and the two left the classroom, walking to the health room, patching Elizabeth up before heading out.

After getting Elizabeth home after school, Connor notice someone approach them. "Elizabeth, who's this?" Asked the man. "H-Hey Daddy...this is Connor, my friend." Said Elizabeth. Connor looked at the man. The man was fairly built with brown hair and looked like he was a member of a gang. "Oh! You must be Connor!" Connor turns to see a beautiful woman with purple dyed hair. "My name is Summer, I'm Elizabeth's mother." Said Summer. Just then, others approach them. Connor saw a good few people, about 10 of them. "This is my brother David and his twin Raven, my daughters Matsuri, Asia, Sam, Yang and Ruby, Ravens sons John and Ghost and my husband Tom." Said Summer. "Hello, I'm Connor." Said Connor. Connor then notice someone grabbing onto his sleeve. Turning, Connor saw Elizabeth looking...worried? "Something wrong?" Asked Connor. She went to speak when she saw the eyes of Tom on her, making her stop, making Connor glance at him. Connor and Tom glare at each other for a moment before Connor notice John and Ghost approach him. "Hey, you into video games?" Asked John. "Huh? Oh, not really but I sometimes play games." Said Connor. And just like that, Connor and Elizabeth's family besides Tom got along.