Annie Arendelle

Name: Annie Ava Arendelle
Story: "Disney" The Snow Queen (Otherwise known as "Frozen")
Role: Anna {NOTE: ELSA IS HER MOTHER, NOT ANNA}
Roommate: Ailie DunBroch
R/R Status: I'm "not allowed" to know what my story is.
Secret Heart's Desire: I just want someone to pay attention to me! And answer my questions, like, why are the gates closed, and why did Elsie shut me out? Why does she never want to build a snowman? Oh, and true love. That sounds wonderful.
My "Magic" Touch: I am EXTREMELY OPTIMISTIC! That's magic, is it not?
Storybook Romance Status: Romance is... A crazy idea. I don't really know what love is. But when it's true love... I'll know!
"Oh Curses!" Moment: I'm stubborn, gullible, clumsy, and sometimes oblivious.
Favorite Subject: Pincessology. This is the first time I got to meet other princesses! How exciting! For once I won't be ignored! I just want to build a snowman.
Least Favorite Subjct: going to the psychologist's, if that counts. They always assume I need help getting over my lifestyle and losses. What losses? What did I lose?... Help?
Best Friends Forever After: Ailie DunBroch, Darling Charming, Rosabella Beauty, Luke Montague
Enemies: Mom says that the Southern Isles is the enemy, oh, and Weselton. Other than that, I have none that I know of...
Deep Dark Secret: I'm so tired of being alone! Nobody will tell me anything about who I'm supposed to be and it only makes things worse.

Featured In: Darling Charming: Finally Extraordinary
Memorable Quote: "What's sarcasm?"

Appearance
Outfit: green two-tone dress (similar to Anna's coronation dress), little black heels
Hair: strawberry blond/light red hair in pigtail braids or a bun. Has a white streak.
Eyes: greenish blue
Skin: pale and freckly

Notes:
-ANNA IS NOT ANNIE'S MOTHER.
-Elsie is Annie's sister's name, though she never really calls her by that.
-Elsa is both Annie and Elsie's mother because the roles of Anna and Elsa must be SISTERS.
-Annie makes a lot of references to her story despite not knowing what it is. Some common ones are "do you/I just want to build a snowman", "for the first time in forever", singing For The First Time in Forever lyrics, knowing her aunt was engaged to "a prince with twelve brothers", wondering why her sister has "shut her out", and asking why the gates are closed.
-Annie never really talks about her parents, but does like to talk about "Aunt Anna" and "Uncle Kristoff".
-Nobody will tell Annie about her story because if they do, she will know about her sister's powers.
-She does know about her mother's powers.
-Elsie does know about their story. All the more reason for her to fear being around Annie.
-Annie does know what happened to her grandparents (Elsa and Anna's parents), however, it has not occurred to her that this could hint at her story.
-Annie has already met the boys in her story, but doesn't know that she has. One even has twelve brothers, and she's never picked up on that...
-Likes chocolate and prefers the warm weather.