Zoey Book

I'm editing this a fourth time because I'm 18 now and it is in need of updating.

Name: Zoey Chiara Book

Story: Fifth Destiny, Mess of A Fantasy, Badwolf, Ever After High: Secret Storybooks, Darling Charming: Finally Extraordinary, etc.
Role: Overseeing the production of and editing the first-person narration in the zoeyswiftie13 books.
R/R Status: "Impartial" (that's probably a lie to seem unbiased...Royal)
Roommate: N/A
Secret Heart's Desire: Narrating is cool, but wouldn't it be awesome to be in the stories? Either way, I specialize in the fanfiction.
My "Magic" Touch: I put pen to paper (or finger to mirrorphone keyboard) and (somewhat, sometimes) beautiful stuff comes out. Or not, lol.
Storybook Romance Status: Crushing so hard on Shawn Mendes, Luke Hemmings and a half a dozen book and Disney movie characters
"Oh Curses!" Moment: Because I'm shy, it's hard for me to express myself verbally. That's why I turn to writing. I'm also reeeeeeally sensitive, so be careful what you say (I cry easily, yikes).
Favorite Subject: Storywriting.
Least Favorite Subject: basically any math will be the death of me.
Best Friends Forever After: Fellow narrators Virginia Swift and Emily Chapter. Virginia is a patriotic hippie Marvel Queen who loves to act and Emily is a feminist who loves politics, is hiding a killer robot in her shed and is a makeup enthusiast.
Deep Dark Secret: I wouldn't really know what to put here. Uh. I fear I'm a sucky writer? Sure.

Featured in: Nothing, but everything at the same time. I'm everywhere, and nowhere.

Appearance
Outfit: Probably a sweater or a tee shirt with a singer or Disney character on it.
Hair: Brown, SUPER THICK, and wavy. Shorter than it used to be, past my shoulders but not to my elbow anymore.
Eyes: greenish :D (that's an inside joke, sorry. They're basically hazel)
Skin: olive, so I tan well in the summer lol
In other words I've been told I look basically like a super italian girl, which would be accurate.

Notes:
-I am 18 and starting college in September 2018
-I am a twin
-yes, I am the older (and smarter) twin.
-My favorite shows include Jessica Jones, Cloak & Dagger, Rise, Stranger Things, Pretty Little Liars, Dance Moms, Once Upon A Time, Total Drama, Tangled: The Series, and 13 Reasons Why.
-favorite artists: Tailor Quick (Taylor Swift), Little Witches (Little Mix), Camila Cabello of Fifth Destiny (Fifth Harmony), Shawn Mendestiny (Shawn Mendes), Ed Sheeran, Kelly Clarkson, 5 Seconds of Summer, and Stori Kelly (Tori Kelly).
-I used to collect dolls, I don't really anymore.
-Elsa is my spirit animal {this is still true af}
-Let It Go is the song of my soul, which is ironic given I have a hard time letting go of things. It will always be my favorite song.
-Disney Princess
-I have a dog named Rocky that I loooove, he's a Shih-Tzu.
-I'm American
-I'm a big fan of Broadway musicals. My favorites include Anastasia, Mean Girls, Dear Evan Hansen, Wicked, Frozen, and Heathers.
-Like Evan Hansen in the musical, I have Social Anxiety. I was hesitant to listen to the musical for so long because I feared I would hate its portrayal of Social Anxiety. I had nothing to worry about, its portrayal is actually amazing.
-I really love Spider-Man
-I love books! My favorite series is the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. My other favorites include Sarah J. Maas's Throne of Glass series, Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky, I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson, all of Becky Albertalli's books, and One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus.
-I am absolutely and one hundred percent a Hufflepuff!
-I have met five authors; Goldy Moldavsky, Shannon Hale (writer of the first series of Ever After High books, including The Storybook of Legends) and Adam Silvera, with whom I got to assist at an event for a day and during that time got to just hang out with him for about an hour... I think I bored him, during that hour he tried to take a nap in the corner on his wheelie chair. I also met Adam's best friend Becky Albertalli, who is one of my top two favorite authors, and Marissa Meyer, who is the other half of my top two. I met those two in the same day at BookCon 2018 and it was the most amazing experience. I cosplayed Leah from Becky's Creekwood (Simonverse) series.
-Thorne (The Lunar Chronicles) and Dorian (Throne of Glass) are my book boyfriends and no, I won't share.
-don't tell the others, but of all my OC children Blaze and Luke are my favorites :O but idk fam Blake is making a comeback so we'll see
-I work at a library. I am not a librarian.
-I'm going to major in English in college! I have 9 books to read for my first semester, including Frankenstein, The Handmaid's Tale and The Great Gatsby.