Ryan Cassidy

A lot of you really wanted to know who Ryan was, so I finally got around to finishing this up.

Name: Ryan B "Cassidy" Gold
Story: "Once Upon A Time" (A show made by ABC, owned by Disney)
Role: Baelfire/Neal Cassidy (son of Rumplestiltskin)
Roommate: Daring Charming
R/R Status: Rebel
Secret Heart's Desire: To live in a land without magic, doesn't have to be the Land Without Magic, but I'd settle for that as long as it's not Storybrooke, Maine.
My "Magic" Touch: No magic!.... Stop asking me if I know how to spin straw into gold, the answer is no, and I don't want to learn.
Storybook Romance Status: early on in a relationship with Apple White.
"Oh Curses!" Moment: Just like, don't bring up the whole Dark One thing. Don't.
To expand on an earlier question, I do have magic, but I don't use it.... Mostly....
Favorite Subject: I haven't found one yet. Too much magic everywhere, not enough normalcy.
Least Favorite Subject: History of Evil Spells. The class goes on and on and on about the Dark One, hence he/she has used a lot of evil spells... Can we not?
Best Friends Forever After: Daring Charming is a nice guy. No seriously, why are you laughing? Is this something people do in Ever After? I don't understand you magical beings and your thought processes.
Enemies: I wouldn't say I have enemies but I know me and Jade Hook are not on the same page.
Deep Dark Secret: my true destiny might be different than I had anticipated, and I'll spend the rest of my life running from it if I've got to. [He might be the next Dark One, and he's going to stay as far away as he can to make sure that doesn't happen. If you know how the Dark One magic is transferred, this should make sense to you.]

Featured In: Fifth Destiny (and hopefully more in the future)

Appearance
Outfit: I'm a pretty regular dude... Jeans and a brown leather jacket
Hair: dark brown, short
Eyes: also brown
Skin: not scaly and crocodile-like I'll tell you that

Notes:
-Ryan is Rumplestiltskin's son. He is much like his late older (much older) brother Neal, and he adopts his Land Without Magic surname "Cassidy" so he doesn't have to be associated with the Dark One all the time
-Ryan's mom is OUAT's Belle. He is not related to Rosabella Beauty.
-he wants to return to the Land Without Magic (aka the Real World) but not to Storybrooke, where there still is magic.
-Neal Cassidy, who is biologically Ryan's half-brother, died before he was born. The family tree is really messed up, and I can't explain it all easily or quickly. If you really want to know the whole story I suggest you watch the show Ryan is based on. It's a great show!
-Ryan has an interesting relationship (not romantic, lol not even friendship) with Jade Hook and it all has to do with family interactions.
-Ryan left Storybrooke to go to EAH because he wanted to live with less magic and drama. Less. Yeah. It gets worse than EAH, where you can travel via magic mirror.
-He met Apple almost as soon as he moved to Ever After, Daring introduced them initially. Apple reminded him of something or someone.
-Cerise used to think Ryan was shady, but befriended him anyway and now they are good friends and she no longer thinks that, but most of Fifth Destiny thinks it still anyway, since he never sticks around long.

Real Physical Inspiration: none, but the actor that plays Neal Cassidy (his older, like much older brother) is Michael Raymond-James, the actor that plays Rumplestiltskin (his father) is Robert Carlyle, and the actress who plays Belle is Emilie De Ravin... I don't really picture him looking the most like any of them but I guess he's got to, right? At least a little? Anyway. That's the family, for reference.