Blaze Badwolf (Start of "Badwolf")

Name: Blaze Anita Badwolf
Story: ....
Role: ..... Well she's a wolf....
Roommate: N/A
R/R Status: Royalest of royal hearts... That's why I must rid the world of little red. [-Zoey, I believe she just started writing for you.] [-I see that.] who is writing? Tell me who you are at once or you will end up just like Little Red is going to! [-we're narrators! I'm Zoey-] fine, then go narrate another story. [-but I-] go!
Secret Heart's Desire: I deserve a story, and a family, and the attention, and the life- that that fakey-fake puppy dog has! I'm taking it back.
My "Magic" Touch: Everything Little Red can do, except better.
Storybook Romance Status: I don't care for Little Red's pretty shiny boyfriend, but if I'm going to take her life over, I'm going to need to take that too. Now what was his name? Disgusting.... Diarrhea.... Doofus? [-It was Daring.] I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP. [-ughhh but it's my story!]
"Oh Curses!" Moment: Little Red might not notice me around, but her friends and her boyfriend sure do.
Favorite Subject: subject? What is this, a kingdom? [-actually, yes-] UGHHH I WILL HUFF AND PUFF AND BLOW YOUR STORY D- [-OKAY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!]
Least Favorite Subject: I've never gone to a real school before.... I wonder if it's nice there... I wonder what my pack- I mean my- fr... fr... What is the word, narrator person? [-friends?] right. I wonder what they would think of me.
Best Friends Forever After: I actually don't have "friends". I don't even have a pack that cares about me. Or family. Or anyone. Must. Get rid. Of Little Red.
Enemies: Little Red, Shiny Boy, Little Red's pa- I mean, "friends".
Deep Dark Secret: [-She really just wants someone to care about her.] DO NOT MAKE ME SOUND WEAK. I AM NOT WEAK. [-she didn't deny it.] GRRRRRR!

Featured In: Badwolf
Memorable Quote: "I like shiny."

Appearance
Outfit: Black dress with fur around the neckline and hemlines. Also fur bracelets, and furry gray knee-high high heel boots that match the fur on her outfit and bracelets.
Hair: same style as Cerise's, but with more white streaks.
Eyes: shiny gold most of the time.
Skin: tan, like Cerise's.

Notes:
-Blaze was born 11 months before Cerise.
-Blaze only references Cerise as Little Red.
-her personality is very similar to her sister's, underneath her absolute hatred for her.
-Blaze secretly does like Daring Charming, and actually does know his name. She is embarrassed by this so she pretends not to know.
-Blaze has been rejected from many "packs" and villages in her 16 years alive, so when she finally didn't know where to go anymore, she decided to go after Cerise and take her down.
-When Blaze was younger, she believed her family simply was coming back for her, and when she realized they weren't, she started hating them. After discovering Cerise's existence, she hoped the two could be the close sisters she'd always wanted- after all, it's not Cerise's fault her parents abandoned Blaze. After being rejected and abandoned so many times, she became jealous of what Cerise had, and began blaming her for it all.
-Blaze loves a lot of the same things Cerise does, like food and sports.
-Blaze has never played sports or tried a lot of Cerise's favorite foods, though. She wants to.
-Blaze addresses her diary as "Dear Cerise," or "Dear Little Sister," because that is what she did when she was little. It is why she only calls Cerise by Little Red, so that she does not have to associate her good thoughts about Cerise from her childhood with the girl she is trying to get rid of.
-According to Blaze, she loves "shiny" things. She specifically notes when items are shiny because of this.