The call

The phone rings as thunder Roures loudly. Gerard picks it up answering the phone "Hello?"  He says not fully knowing who was calling on the house phone. "Hello?!" he says again, this time wanting an answer. "Gerard, I need you and the rest of the band to come and pick up the keys you will be staying at the paramour mansion, oh and don't forget to pack enough for three months k?" The man on the other line said.  "Oh, Jim it's you, yeah sure I will tell the others."  Gerard said with a sigh of relief as he spoke. "Of course, it's me who else would it be?"  Jim asked confused.  "A killer, the pizza guy, one of the guys trying to prank me, it could have been anyone." Gerard tells Jim.  "A killer, are you and Mikey watching scary movies again?" Jim askes with a chuckle. 

"That's not important right now, we will meet you tomorrow at 7 at are usual breakfast place, sound good?"  Gerard says not wanting to waste any more of each other's time talking about what they were up to.  "Sounds good, and I know you were watching a scary movie... Mikey told me." Jim starts to laugh a little at the situation. 

"Was that all or is there something else?"  Gerard questions Jim.  "Yeah actually, Bob had mentioned to me how he wants Kate to go with?" Jim sighs. "Are you ok with that?"  "I'm more that ok with that, aside from the guys she is the closest friend I have had since forever."  Gerard says truthfully.  "All right then, that was pretty much it."   Jim says signaling to Gerard that one of them should hang up or they will be on the phone for a while.  "Ok we will see you tomorrow Jim...goodnight."  Gerard says to the already sleepy Jim.  "Goodnight Gerard."  Jims says before he hangs up and ends the call. 

"FRANK!!!"  Gerard yells out to see where he is.  "WHAT DO YOU WANT GERARD!!!"  Frank yells back to Gerard in a startled yet irritated tone.  "Relax I was just making sure you were still up so you could start packing for tomorrow."  Gerard says in a calmer tone then before.  "I already did start to pack I just need my shoes which I will be wearing so I'm all good, thank you for being on top of it though."  Frank thanks Gerard and gives him a hug. 

"Did you know that Kate was going to join us?"  Gerard askes Frank.  " I did not know that... that is awesome she is like ... the best." Frank says.  Gerard nods his head in agreement. "Have the others packed up or is it just you?"  Gerard askes Frank. "Ray, Bob, and Kate have all packed so its just you who needs to hurry up and pack." Frank says to Gerard.  

"Ok, I will go and do that." Gerard says as he walks to his room to start packing. 

*Time skip to next morning*

" Is everyone ready to go?" Ray askes.  "I'm good to go."  Kate says. " Yeah, me too" says Frank.  "Me three." Says Mikey. "Me four." Says Bob."  "Me five." Says Gerard.  "We are all set then ... lets hit the road then, shall we?" Kate says with a pep in her step. 

"We shall."  Frank says. 

A/N : This is the first time I have ever tried to wright something that other people would see so if it's bad that's most likely why. 

Word count: 586 words