Are you kidding me?

Kate's POV:

I forgot how long I have been driving for, but I know I have driven more then all of the guys combined. I have had enough of it, I need a break. I'm tired and want to take a nap.

"Gerard, can you dive please I'm so tired and I need rest please its only like five more hours till we are there." I say in one breath. Gerard turns to look at me with a look I only know as " I haven't even fucking had my morning coffee yet fucker." "We can go get coffee?" I say to sweeten the deal. "Fine let's go, and after I have my coffee in my hand you can rest." He says to make sure I understand the deal. I nod and drive to the nearest coffee shop.

Five short minuets later we are in the parking lot of a Starbucks. As we got out of the van, I question why I even chose to deal with them in the first place. I sigh and walk into the Starbucks with Gee and the others. " All right Gee you are up go order what you want." I tell Gee as we get to the counter where you order. I turn around. "Do any of you want something?" I ask and almost immediately Mikey, Bob, Frank, and Ray where telling me what they wanted.

" You can order it, but I will be paying for it, k?" I let them know and they all nod in agreement and smile at me. " It's are turn." I say to let them know that they can order now. As they order and I pay I get a gut feeling to stay on the left side, so I do. Right as I step to the left someone comes running in the direction I was in and ran out the door at full speed.

~ Thats funny, I haven't had one of those in a while. ~

As we go back to the van, I get the seat in-between Mikey and Frank behind Ray and Bob. I took a nap just like I planned and.... let's just say I had an interesting dream. (if you could even call it that)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx It's been five hours we should have already been there by now.

Gearard has been driving in circles for a little over ten minutes. When Mikey asked him what was up, he said in a stressed tone that he was only driving in circles because he couldn't find the entrance. Mikey asked five minutes ago.

"Gerard ....I think the dirt road is the one we are supposed to take." I say pointing out the semi- hard to spot dirt road. "Thank you." I hear Gee whisper to me. I nod as to say you're welcome.

"We finely made it. I can actually sleep on a bed now......I'm so happy right now." I say as I get out of the van and do my little happy dance not caring who sees me. I was just happy to no longer be stuck in a van with the others they may be my friends (and brother), but I was starting to miss the fresh air and not having to sit next to someone and not being squished. My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of laughter.

I heard frank and Bob laughing at me, so I turned around to look at them and as I turned around, they both stopped laughing on the spot. I walk over to them and hit them both and before they could defend themselves, I ran. I go over to Ray, Mikey and Gerard. It was only then that I actually took a second to see where I would be staying for the next three months with my lovely found family. And for the first time in four days, I genuinely smiled.

" Can we go in now or do we have to wait?" I ask Gerard as I look at the mansion. I hear him sigh then he says " Jim said that once we get here, we could go in." I looked at him then back to the mansion. " Then what are we still doing here let's go in." I said in an up-beat tone.

Gerard laughs at how happy I sound, and we go in. "FRANK, BOB GET INSIDE NOW!!!" I yelled too them since they were still outside doing God knows what. Soon after calling them in, they came inside.

We all got situated, and we got to pick are own rooms Mikey got the very last room at the end of the hall on the left. Gerard got the one right across from Mikey. Bob got the middle one on the left. Ray, Frank, and I got rooms upstairs. Rays was next to mine and mine was next to Frank.

After I put some of my stuff away, I thought I heard Gerard at my door. I went to open it and see if he forgot something or needed me for something but when I opened the door to the room there was nothing there.

~Everything will be just fine. Everything will be alright~

I kept telling myself. But I had a feeling that it wasn't ok. A feeling I just couldn't quite shake. As I was about to close the door again, I hear Ray say something to Frank in the other room. "Have you said anything to her or are you a chicken." He is laughing and acting like a chicken which is funny.

Then I hear Frank say, " well I haven't really had the time to she has been sleeping and she has been really tired lately." Were they talking about me? " come-on man you have to eventually tell Kate sometime." I heard Ray say.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I can't believe it. They were talking about me while I was in the next room over.

A/N: I hope whoever actually reads this enjoys it :)))

Word count: 1005 words