BLURB

MARISHKA DENISE ROZOVSKY (MASHA)

I was the only princess of Stanislav Rozovsky. The only girl among his kids and grew up surrounded by my two brothers and my twin Daci.

Sure, I was spoiled to them. I could get whatever I wanted and I didn't need to ask them twice. But being guarded 24/7 by the bodyguards that my parents got just to keep me safe, I am starting to hate the life I am living in.

I asked my father if I could have my own freedom. To live like a normal individual like my brothers. He agreed until I found out that I was never free at all.

I learned that my father lied. My phone was tapped. My computers. They knew everything about me and whatever I do. I was being stalked by my own family. Plus, I found out that my father did something terrible that caused the death of my mothers' parents. I felt betrayed and to my anger, I ran away.

I went to Las Vegas with the first man who offered me help to get my freedom.

I was ready to live my new life in a foreign country with him. Away from the family that betrayed me.

But I didn't know the danger that was knocking at my feet once I cut my ties to my powerful family.

------------------------

NOAH AMELL FELICIANO

I decided to live abroad so I could take care of the Rozovsky's business in a foreign land. Another thing was to get away from Peyton that I knew was now married to Damien. My damn TOTGA. I was not just vocal about it but, it really hurt me that I didn't get the girl.

I had to make sure that Stas Rozovsky won't regret giving me another chance of life. I worked hard for him. I protected his businesses; I had good deals that was producing tons of money for his empire.

Until a problem arise and I had to take care of Masha Rozovsky. The youngest and only daughter of my boss. Her father wanted to give her the freedom that she wanted and I would just be the shadow that would look at her just to keep her safe.

It was easy at first. But day by day living with her was slowly starting to lit the fire that was taking my whole being. Masha was breaking down my walls until I couldn't deny it anymore.

I promised her father that I would protect her.

But all I wanted to do was to take her. To make her mine.

The fucking forbidden fruit that I knew would cost my life once I touch even just her single hair strand.