At Alejandro's

After 5-7 minutes Alejandro heard a knock on the door. After all, they don't live too far apart. He rushed over to the door, unlocking it and opening it to see a sad Tyler. "Hey Ty-" that was all he managed to get out before Tyler wrapped his arms around him, hugging him and resting his head on Alejandro's shoulder. "Woah, Tyler.." he said flustered, as he had liked Tyler for quite a while. Tyler started crying quietly, his head still resting on Alejandro's shoulder. "Tyler what's wrong?" Alejandro asked. Tyler mumbled something that he couldn't hear all of but what he did hear was 'Lindsay' and 'broke up'. "Wait.. what?" Alejandro asked, still not understanding what Tyler had said. "Lindsay.. she broke up with me.." he repeated, slightly more clearly. Alejandro didn't respond, he just picked Tyler up, closed the door and walked to his room.

[An hour later]

Alejandro and Tyler were cuddling on Alejandro's bed. Alejandro awake, scrolling through social media, and Tyler, asleep, with his head on Alejandro's chest. Alejandro got a notification from the group chat.

[Total Drama]

Izzy: ALEJANDRO AND TYLER ARE CUDDLING GUYS

Alejandro: ...

Izzy: ALETYLER IS REAL !!!!!!

Alejandro: STFU IZZY

Sorry foreverflowx and markisatransguy I said I'd do smut but I didn't 😔😔😔