japarty!!! + a lil noco

[8AM]

TW (ig??): alcohol

Slowly, everyone got to Geoff's house for the party. Alejandro and Tyler, then Trent and Justin, then Gwen and Courtney, followed by Izzy and Eva, Beth and Lindsay, Owen, Cody, and finally, Noah.

Things picked up as soon as everyone arrived. Owen had already eaten half of the party snacks, Noah was in a corner reading, Beth and Lindsay were talking about fashion, Trent and Justin were just chilling, and everyone else was playing truth or dare.

"Izzy, truth or dare?" Gwen asked. "Hmm.." Izzy thought for a moment before shouting "DARE!" "Okay, I dare you to drink five bottles of alcohol." She said as she pointed to the table that had the drinks. Izzy ran over, grabbing five bottles of alcohol and drinking them all at once. Everyone watched in shock as she did this.

Izzy ran back over to the group, completely fine. "Okay! Cody, truth or dare?" "Uhh.. dare!" Cody said in response, kind of unsure about his choice. "I dare you to go up to Noah and kiss him." Izzy smirked. "Seriously?!" He sighed as he slowly stood up, walking over to Noah. "Hey Noah!" He said casually, as Noah lowered his book and looked at Cody. "What?" He looked at Cody with a slightly annoyed look on his face. He looked at Noah for a second before leaning closer and kissing him. The kiss didn't last long, but it wasn't too quick either. After he pulled away, he ran off, leaving Noah completely frozen where he was.

Noah was visibly blushing, and a few people stared at him for a minute before he ran into the first room he saw. He sat on the floor, not sure if what just happened actually happened. He calmed himself down, went back to where he was, and continued reading.

Should I make a japarty part 2??