japarty!!! part 2

Noah continued to read, still recovering from Cody kissing him. He tried not to think about it, but it was hard not to. The guy he likes just kissed him! Every now and then, either Izzy or Cody would look in his direction. If Noah looked back at Izzy, she would just giggle. If he looked back at Cody, Cody would lightly blush and turn away.

[An hour and a half later, 10:00]

Owen had passed out on the floor, having eaten everything, Noah was still reading, Izzy was acting weird since the alcohol finally kicked in, Eva was trying to control her, Lindsay and Beth had left, Trent and Justin went to another room, Alejandro and Tyler were making out on the couch, Gwen and Courtney were drinking, Cody was admiring Noah from a distance, and Geoff and Bridgette were.. just gone.

After three hours, some people had left and the only people still there (except for Geoff and Bridgette) were Alejandro, Tyler, Cody, and Noah (he's only still there bc he said he would drive ppl home if they get too drunk).

Cody walked over to Noah "Hey, Noah." "What now, Co-" he was cut off by Cody kissing him. Noah pulled away from Cody "Who dared you to do it this time?" He said as he crossed his arms. "Nobody." Noah was confused and was about to say something but decided against it. "Noah.. I like you." Noah was flustered, and he looked Cody in the eyes. "Cody.." he grabbed Cody by the hips, leaned closer, and kissed him. Cody slowly melted into the kiss and flung his arms around Noah's neck. The two only ended the kiss for air before starting again.

Alright fellas we got noco 😼😼😼