𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2 (ZIAN AND EVERLEIGH)

EVERLEIGH
TWO DAYS LATER

"Honestly how are you still alive after what he does with you? How the hell are you not like in a wheelchair?" My friend Alessandra was asking me.

I shrugged, I've gotten used to how wild Zian is in bed when it comes to me and honestly I can't say I don't enjoy getting my insides rearranged by my boyfriend.

"I guess I'm used to it now, no big deal."

"Oh but he is a big deal, I'm so jealous of you honestly. He's like the whole package."

I would be lying if I said it didn't tick me off how my "friends" liked my boyfriend, but he is attractive and if he wasn't mine I would be the same way.

"Oh speak of the devil." Another friend said as Zian showed up at the class door and leaned against it.

He had on a black hoodie, grey sweats and his hair was pulled back into a half up-half down hairstyle.

He gave me a look, I nodded and got up and went over to him.

He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed me, I had a feeling he did to let the girls know he wasn't interested in them.

"Let's go sunshine."

⚠︎
Zian and I walked the campus together, of course girls stared at him and stuff but he made it clear he didn't want them. "People really don't understand that it's not nice to stare?" He asked annoyed.

"That's how it always is, isn't it? Your good looks are gonna make head turns."

"Sounds like someone is jealous?"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not, I'm just saying."

"I couldn't care less about them sunshine, the only person I want is you and I have you so why does it matter?"

I sighed, "you're definitely something babe." I said.

"Thank you, anyways what do you wanna eat?"

"You feed me too much."

He chuckled, "so? Nothing bad with eating good food."

"I'll have a chicken burger then."

"The combo yeah?"

"Yeah, coke to drink."

"Sounds good."

⚠︎
We got a seat and started eating, "oh yeah, so I was given another assignment. I haven't told May yet though." He said.

"Hm? You should tell her before she kills you for telling her last minute."

He sighed, "she's been busy, so that's why I was gonna ask if you'd like to join me?"

"In killing someone? Yeah I don't do that if I don't get assigned for it you know baby."

"Figured so, but hey you could call it a date."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "your idea of a date makes me question how twisted my boyfriend is."

"I do have a few screws loose yeah, but nothing serious."

I rolled my eyes and just ate my burger, I chewed before speaking.

"Right, anyways I do have an assignment from my parents so it's better if I don't go with you."

"Cause rivals are working together?" He asked.

My parents don't entirely love Regan and Mila, I mean they have their differences and that's how I met Zian.

My parents sent me to get close to him, report his every move but I didn't wanna do it anymore after he showed me his vulnerable state. Then I fell in love with him, told my parents and eventually they grew to accept it but during assignments it's best we not cross paths.

"Obviously, you know the way things like these go."

"Sadly, I do. Ugh yeah maybe I'll talk to May, anyways what's got you thinking?"

Earlier I had notice someone nearby us, blonde hair, blue eyes, no mistaken he's a Russian.

"There's a guy who's been close to us." I gestured in the direction.

Zian looked, "I don't recognize him."

Zian snapped a picture of the guy and typed something on his phone, "I sent the photo to my dad, he could probably get a hit on who he is."

"Good point, just be careful cause I don't have a good feeling about him."

"Don't worry sunshine, I'll be fine."

Yeah that's what this man said last time before getting shot and landed in the hospital for a month.