Click here to view the strategy 10.9

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.9

But the problem now is how to find Mr. Rong, he is so elusive. 

It's really hard to find him.

Mo Zhiyang slept until noon and was dragged by him to eat breakfast. He felt extremely uneasy. After eating, he ran to the set and said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm really embarrassed."

After apologizing to everyone, he went to put on makeup. Those people didn't dare to say anything, so they quickly asked him to put on makeup.

"The whole crew is waiting." Liu Ming was so angry that he didn't know what to say.

The assistant director glared at him, indicating that there were things he couldn't say, "If you can climb into Mr. Rong's bed, then it's not impossible for us to wait for you."

One sentence silenced everyone in an instant. Who dared to mention it again?

Because of what happened at noon, Mo Zhiyang was afraid of delaying the progress, so he acted very seriously and tried to pass every step. Such efficiency also impressed the director.

He asked other people in the circle, and they all said that Mo Zhiyang was like a piece of wood that couldn't be moved even if he knocked on it. But after this cooperation, he felt very good. Although it took a lot of running-in in the early stage, the later stage went smoothly.

"Director, do we want to reshoot the night scene?" Mo Zhiyang suggested. It was too late in the morning. If it can't be completed on time, it will cost a lot of money.

The Director wanted to do it too, but Mr. Rong's car had been waiting there for a long time. "It's okay, you can go back first." Thinking about it gave him a headache.

Mo Zhiyang also noticed it, but pretended not to know, "It's okay, I can do it, we will be there soon. As for Mr. Rong, I will tell him."

I am a man who wants to become an actor. Beauty and other things can be put aside.

Since he said this, it was not his turn to take the blame. The Director nodded, "Let's hurry up and try to catch up."

He has an even better impression of this actor, he is not just a canary in captivity, he also has a bit of professional ethics.

Rong Yichen waited for two hours before the car door was finally opened.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Rong!" Mo Zhiyang got into the car and saw that his face was dark and he lowered his head. He didn't even have the courage to apologize.

Looking at the time on his watch, Rong Yichen looked at him and reminded, "Two hours."

For those who dared to wait for two hours last time, the grass on their graves is now three meters high.

"I'm sorry." Really not knowing how to explain it, Mo Zhiyang apologized carefully. Seeing that he didn't react, he took the initiative to hold his hand and promised, "I won't do it again."

Rong Yichen looked at his hands. Forget it. He reluctantly forgave him, and pulled him into his arms, "Let's go eat."

"Yeah." Mo Zhiyang smiled brightly, which was very cute.

Mr. Rong's anger was wiped away.

He has been away for more than half a month, and his parents have been urging him to get him back, but how does Chen Juri know where he is? He wants to ask his friends around him.

But he found that no one knew anything about him. He had no friends around him, where he liked to go, and he had no idea what was going on.

He had no choice but to be kicked out by his parents, so he could only go to the bar to sit.