Click here to view the strategy 10.10

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.10

With some help, he got Mr. Rong's whereabouts today and learned that he would be coming today. He quickly told my agent that he would come to the company to talk about the new variety show.

Today, he specially wore the same clothes as before, an off-white T-shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers. He looked very young and beautiful.

Dressed like this, coupled with his looks, he has a 100% chance of turning heads while walking on the road.

Standing at the elevator entrance, he was a little nervous, pretending not to care and playing with his phone, pretending not to notice anything.

Rong Yichen walked in and stood at the door of the elevator without squinting.

The pressure around him was too great. Gu Qianzhou noticed it. The elevator opened and a few people came out. He pretended to avoid the crowd and leaned towards that side.

The two elevators were adjacent to each other, and because of this action, Gu Qianzhou's whole body fell towards Rong Yichen.

"Ah~" The whole person fell over, at least one person should have caught him, but as a result, none of the three people over there wanted to take action.

They watched him fall straight down.

Gu Qianzhou fell onto his back and everyone was laughing.

"Sorry, sorry." While apologizing, Gu Qianzhou got up. He raised his head and pretended to catch a glimpse of his expression, "Hey, why is it you?"

Rong Yichen glanced at him and said, "Huh?" It's him.

A good-looking person would find it pleasing to make a fool of himself, and no one would laugh at him.

"It's you." Gu Qianzhou came up to him in surprise, pretending not to know his identity, "Don't you recognize me? I was the one who saved you in the alley at that time!"

When everyone heard this, they thought, good guy, the boss has a peach blossom debt again. They wanted to hear it all, but they felt bad, and they had to go to work quickly. There are some things that you cannot know.

Rong Yichen knew who he was and had seen him before, "Nn, what's wrong?"

"It's really you. Are you okay now?" Gu Qianzhou chatted familiarly and didn't feel anything was wrong at all. "You seem to be in good spirits."

At this time, the elevator came down and the door opened.

Seeing that he was about to go in, Gu Qianzhou subconsciously stretched out his hand to stop him, "This is the elevator only for the CEO. If you go in, the boss will be unhappy."

"This is Mr. Rong, the president." Xiao Xu stretched out his hand and knocked his hand down. 

"What!?"

Gu Qianzhou was more surprised than anyone else. After being stunned for a long time, he came back to his senses and took two small steps back, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't know, I'm sorry!"

Rong Yichen was too lazy to talk now. He was preoccupied with the canary's affairs. He nodded slightly and stepped into the elevator without even looking back.

As soon as they left, other colleagues gathered around, "What's your relationship with Mr. Rong?" "Yes, that's right." They asked all kinds of questions.

"I have nothing to do with him." Gu Qianzhou's face turned red, and he knew that what he said now might seem like a deliberate attempt to get close, which would create a bad impression.