Genre: Action

What Genre is this?

Action is the genre of fast paced, perilous situations, and dynamic characters. Characters face dangers and have to face their fears and maybe even fight some villians (or some heros). The Action genre is all about adventure and fighting off evil.

How do I get an Action story?

You get an action story by answering the seven questions below (the original six plus one for this genre) in a comment on this chapter. Then, I will turn your newly formed character and put them into a story of their own, a story that will, hopefull, be loved by you!

The Questions

1. Is your character a guy or a girl?

2. Do you want it to be a holiday story? If so, which holiday?

3. What are SEVEN words that describe your personality?

4. If you could give yourself any name, what would it be? (Optional)

5. What is one song you really relate to?(A song in English please).

6. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

7. Is your character a hero or a villian?

Where will I be able to find the story?

You will be able to find your very own character's story in a book along with all of the other stories from this genre (Entitled "Action Short Stories"), as soon as it is finished, with a dedication to you!

Keep up the action,

Rose.