Genres: Science Fiction

What Genre is this?

This is science fiction: the land of the strange, the nerdy, and the wonderful. I, personally, LOVE science fiction, amoung other genres. For those of you that are looking at your screen right now and wondering, "What is this strange genre that is being suddenly presented before my very eyes?" I'll break it down for you. Science Fiction is stories that deal with imaginative, often futuristic, settings that often include futuristic,otherworldly technology, and can involve parallel universes or time and/or space travel (TARDIS anyone?). It is basically the melting pot of every weird, otherworldly idea that ever came into existance, though not to be confused with fantasy.

How do I submit my character for Science Fiction?

To submit your fictional self for your own Science Fiction story, simply answer the six golden questions [listed below for those of you who haven't read the first chapter on how it works, or those of you who don't want to flip between chapters] in a comment below. I will take each charcter and write a short story that is, hopefully, worthy of your love, dedicating your story to you.

The Questions

1. Is your charcter a guy or a girl?

2. Do you want the story to be a "holiday story?" If so, what holiday?

3. What are SEVEN words that describe your personality?

4. If you could choose any name for yourself, what would it be? (optional)

5. What is one song (In English) that you relate to?

6. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

Where can I find my story?

To find your story (which will be dedicated to you), go to the book entitled "Science Fiction short stories" and your story will be inside amoungst everyone else who submitted a character for this genre.

That's it! That's all you have to do to get a Science Fiction story!

Keep Being Weird,

Rose.