Genre: Teen Fiction

WHAT GENRE IS THIS?

This genre is about average, maybe not so average, teenagers and their lives. Most of the stories you read are probably teen fiction, especially if you like authors like: John Green, Stephanie Meyer, Veronica Roth, Cassandra Clare, Ally Condie, J.K. Rollings, Jay Asher, Sarah Dessen, etc. This is the go-to genre for many readers, and can make for a very lovable, relatable, and interesting story.

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY CHARACTER FOR A TEEN FICTION STORY?

All you have to do to get a teen fiction short story featuring your character is comment on THIS CHAPTER answering the six important questions that are in the first chapter {They are also below}.

THE QUESTIONS:

1. Is your character a guy or a girl?

2. Do you want it to be a holiday story? If so, which holiday?

3. What are SEVEN words that describe your personality?

4. If you could give yourself any name, what would it be? (Optional)

5. What is one song you really relate to?(A song in English please).

6. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

WHERE WILL I BE ABLE TO FIND MY STORY?

Once it's written, your story, along with all of the others from this genre, will be in one collective book. Your specific story will have a dedication to you.

I hope you all enjoy your stories!

Keep living life to the fullest,

Rose.