Genre: Romance

What genre is this?

This is romance (Of course, you already knew that. I have gathered that you all are very intelligent people). For those of you that aren't familiar with the genre, it is a genre of literature that captures the "feeling of excitement and mystery assciated with love." In other words, it is about getting the butterflies in your stomach and the stars in your eyes when you see that certain someone. It is also about the ups and downs of a realationship, and about what happens when things don't always go acorrding to plan. But, as they say Love Happens. ;)

How do I submit my charcter for a romance story?

For those of you who have forgotten {or just didn't read the first chapter about how this all works}, just comment your answers to the following questions, and voila! I do the writing, all you have to do is be patient for your character's debut.

The Questions

1. Is your character a guy or a girl?

2. Do you want it to be a holiday story? If so, which holiday?

3. What are SEVEN words that describe your personality?

4. If you could give yourself any name, what would it be? (Optional)

5. What is one song you really relate to?(A song in English please).

6. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

That's it, that's all you have to do for your romance story. Be sure to look in the book containing all of the romance short stories to find yours (It will be dedicated to you).

Love is always in the air,

Rose.