It is never a dull day at Phantomhive Manor

She felt her eye twitched at the sight presented before her. In the middle of the foyer was the chandelier shattered to pieces, she could hear the servants screaming and wailing as they ran around trying to catch the animals her annoying fiancé Elliot Midford got for her as a surprise gift. Said fiancé was being chased up the stairs and through the halls by a goat

"Welcome back mistress!" Mey-rin managed to say as she ran past Ciel who was pulled aside by her butler just as two pigs ran out the door being chased by Mey-rin.

Ponies, dogs, cats, sheeps, pigs, cows, goats, possums, and lemures were everywhere running around her Manor

"What the...bloody hell is going on here!?" She managed to bellow out. She had just gotten back from a walk in town with Sebastian. Her butler had suggested it to her since he's noticed she was a little tense from all the paperwork she has been doing all morning, he thought that a walk would do her some good. And it did in fact, manage to ease her frustration, it was a lovely day out, and the breeze was cool. Sebastian showed her a new boutique that opened up. Ciel had never really been too interested in fashion like all the other girls but saw no harm in trying on a few outfits.

When that was done, they decided to head home, in Sebastian's arms was a box containing the dress Ciel liked and purchased. She was calm and stress free and thought she could re-focus on work with a cup of Earl grey tea.

That is until she opened the doors to her Manor and saw the fiasco inside. "Sebastian, help them" she ordered, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Yes, my lady" Sebastian responded before springing into action. In minutes he had captured all the animals Bardroy, Finny, and Mey-rin were chasing around. He saved Elliot from the angry goat, and led them all to the tea room for some snacks and warm tea. He gave his three colleagues an annoyed stare, which made them gulp.

"I believe you owe our young mistress an explanation to the scene we had just walked in on" he said to to the three, pouring Ciel a cup of her favorite tea. It was Elliot who answered, he sat across from her, biting his lower lip and twiddling his fingers. "Well I know how depressed you've been lately" Elliot began.

Ciel quirked a brow. "And I just wanted to see you make a cute smile, not frowning and sighing all the time like you've been doing these past weeks. So I thought to bring you some cute animals to brighten up your day! Surprise?" The blond said with a big smile

"You thought bringing wild animals into my home and wrecking my house would serve to make me smile?" Ciel repeated slowly

"I didn't know the animals were going to react that way!" Elliot defended.

Ciel heaved a heavy sigh. She felt a migraine coming. She glanced over at Sebastian who caught her eye. Catching her tired blue eyes, Sebastian cleared his throat. "Bardroy, prepare a light lunch for our young mistress, Finny check the gardens to see if there's any leftover animals we failed to catch, Mey-rin clean up the foyer, I will come help you after I've tended to our young mistress"

The three servants obediently got up and hurriedly left the room. Sebastian turned to Elliot. "I believe it is time for you to go home, sir Midford, the young mistress has been worn out from the surprise you gave her and the gruelling work she's been doing all morning"

"I think I should stay, if Ciel is tired then I'll tend to her every whim and needs!" Elliot said. "There is no need for you to do that, I am her butler, it is my job and duty to tend to the young mistress, you may go home" Sebastian said strongly, polite smile still etched on his handsome face.

Elliot pouted, feeling annoyed. "I want to make up to Ciel for my mistake" he stubbornly insisted

"You may do so in some other way, but in another time. I strongly suggest you go home at now and leave the young mistress under my care, I as her butler can take care of her much better than you could"

Elliot glared at the butler before glancing at his fiancé. He hated to admit it, but Sebastian was right, he can take care of Ciel much better than Elliot. And Ciel looks so tired, he might just be an annoyance if he stayed.

"Alright fine, I'll go" Elliot said. Ciel could tell it took a lot of effort for her fiancé to say that.

As soon as the curly blond was out of the room, Ciel gave a sigh of relief. "I'm exhausted" she said. "Hmm, and it's only 12:35 in the afternoon" Sebastian said observing the grandfather clock in the corner.

"I went for a stroll to get rid of the stress I was accumulating while working and it seemed to have worked. Only for all that stress to come crashing down on me once I enter my Manor" Ciel muttered, annoyed. "Can't I have a break?". Hearing this Sebastian gave his lady an amused look. "Perhaps you could. You do deserve a break, everyone does, maybe a relaxing vacation to the Phantomhive family island will do you some good?"

Ciel looked at Sebastian with a quirked brow. "Don't be daft. As much as I want to, I can't. I have all this work that needs to be done and if I leave it unattanded it would just keep piling up" she said. Sebastian resisted a chuckle. Really his lady has truly, grown up. Years ago, she would have jumped at the opportunity to leave her work for a chance at freedom. She has matured nicely over the years, and not just with her mind too.

She has grown into a beautiful young woman. Her long bluish black hair reaches her waist, pulled back into two low ponytails, her hips had widened quite attractively and her chest has filled up quite nicely. She is indeed, a truly stunning young vision.

"Any man would be lucky to have her" he thinks to himself as he continued to study his young mistress. "I suppose that makes Elliot Midford the lucky man here" he thinks begrudgingly, thoughts shifting to the annoying and irritating curly blond haired fiancé of his mistress.

"Sebastian, I'll have my lunch in my room. I want to take a bath" Ciel said snapping Sebastian out of his thoughts. Sebastian nodded "Of course young mistress" he left the room to go check on the lunch Bardroy was preparing

Only to find the man burning a steak with a flame-thrower. Sebastian told the blond man to stop and that he'll prepare Ciel's meal instead. Knowing Ciel was too tired to eat any heavy meals he just prepared perfectly cut sandwiches and carried the tray to his mistress's room.

Placing the tray of sandwiches on the table by the bed he then went to the lavish bathroom and prepared a bath for his lady

Afterwards he fetched his lady from the tea room and left her to her own devices in the bathroom.

"Sebastian" he heard her call

He entered the room and saw his mistress in the tub, entire upper chest half covered by foamy soap. "Wash my hair" she ordered. "Yes my lady"

Ciel closed her eyes and relaxed under the touch of her butler. He's always had this effect on her, since she was young whenever he would wash her like this she would feel all her frustrations that she had accumulated over the day wash away.

"Don't fall asleep in the tub my lady" Sebastian whispered in her ear. Too late, she was out like a light.

Sebastian sighed and fetched a towel for his lady. Picking her out of the tub and wrapping her in the towel, he carried her to bed and laid her down. He then removed the towel around her leaving her bare but he didn't focus on her body, instead turning to the closet and pulling out a light blue easy to slip on dress.

He dressed his lady up and wondered if he should also brush her hair. Her blue locks were still wet from the soak in the tub and it was wetting the pillows.

Sebastian felt playful, and decided to leave her hair undried and unbrushed. His young mistress would surely feel annoyed when she wakes up to find her pillows wet and her hair a mess.

"Rest well my lady" he said to his sleeping mistress before leaving the bedroom

(A/n: this is my first story! Please tell me what you think! I'd appreciate some feedback)