Ciel and Sebastian

When the young lady woke up, it was around 2 in the afternoon. Her butler, Sebastian, had returned to her room and pulled open the curtains to let sunshine inside the dimly lit room. The lady cracked open her eyes and met ruby red ones. "Good afternoon m'lady, had a nice nap?"

"I was until you woke me up" she huffed sitting up.

"I couldn't allow you to continue sleeping any longer. You wouldn't be able to sleep later tonight, you'll be tossing and turning in your bed" Sebastian explained with a light shrug, smiling innocently as Ciel glared at him. "Speaking of bed..Sebastian why are my pillows wet?" Ciel demanded.

When Sebastian didn't answer, only continued to smile at her, the girl threw a pillow at him which he caught. "Sebastian! You didn't dry my hair!?"

"Doing so would have woken you up. And you looked so peaceful that I didn't have the heart to do so" Sebastian excused walking over to the table where the untouched sandwiches were at.

"Liar! You just wanted to annoy me!"

"Hm, that too, maybe"

"Sebastian!"

The demon butler allowed himself a lighthearted chuckle. Really this girl, her reactions were so amusing, and adorable too. He's always enjoyed teasing her. Back then her reactions were always limited, she would express displeasure for his teasing and that was that. But now she's more expressive

"Here you are young mistress, you couldn't eat your lunch earlier but now that you are awake allow me to feed you" Sebastian held out a sandwich in his hand.

Ciel touched her hair. It was in tangles and still slightly wet. "Brush my hair" she ordered. "And while you're doing so, feed me" she added. Sebastian merely smirked and obeyed. He got a hairbrush and started gently grooming Ciel's blue hair, at the same time his left hand was feeding the girl sandwiches.

After they were finished, Ciel told Sebastian to prepare her some tea while she works in her office, and while he was at it she wanted some cakes as well, and candy too.

"My lady, too much of these sweets and you won't be able to focus on your work, the amount of sugar in your system will have you restless" Sebastian advices

"I'm not a child Sebastian, I guarantee you I won't become restless and distracted because I ate too much sugar" Ciel responded stubbornly. "I'll be awaiting my tea and cakes in my office"

"Not a child she says, well we'll see about that" Sebastian thought fondly. He watched her get out of bed and walk out of the room, hips swaying hypnotically.

He was glad he chose that specific blue dress, it might have been easy to slip on, but it was tight around the waist.

"Ah, I suppose I better return to work" he muses

Sebastian picked up the tray and followed her out, and went back to his duties as a butler. Maintaining the Manor's splendor, keeping his colleagues from destroying the place accidentally, and waiting on more orders from his lady.

Ciel, in her office, focused on the paperwork that needed her undivided attention, while waiting impatiently for Sebastian to deliver her tea and cakes. She signed contract deals and studied the budget for a new project her company was starting, minutes ticked by and still no Sebastian

"What is taking him so damn long?" She wondered, annoyed.

As soon as those words were out of her lips the door opened and in walked her devilish butler, pushing a cart containing what she had wanted from him. Her eyes practically sparkled at the sight of the sweets and Earl grey tea prepared for her.

"Wonderful, this ought to help me focus on my work more, thank you Sebastian" the woman said reaching for a plate of strawberry cake. Only for her hand to be slapped away by Sebastian. Ciel glared at her butler. "Why he..the audacity!" She thinks outraged. She so badly wanted to eat those sweet cakes and her blasted demon butler was preventing her!

Damn him

"Don't look at me like that my lady, I'll allow you to eat your sweets to your heart's content" Sebastian said with a smile. "This prick, there's a but coming along I know it" Ciel thought.

"But on the condition that I feed it to you myself, this way you can truly focus on work more, and not have to stop to cut slices and pick up a cup"

"You're annoying" Ciel said with a narrowed eye

"I don't think so young mistress" Sebastian said with a condescending smile. "I'm only trying to help you. Now which cake slice would you prefer first?"

Ciel sighed and just allowed her butler to do what he wanted. He was a stubborn man who always got his way. She did like that about him, but it can be annoying when his stubbornness was aimed at her.

"Open your mouth, just slightly mistress" Sebastian said holding a slice of strawberry cake with a fork. Ciel did as she was told and soon felt the rich creamy deliciousness of the cake enter her mouth.

"Want more?"

"Obviously"

Sebastian continues to feed his mistress while she worked. Secretly watching her reactions to each bite, her blue eye glazed over with delight.

He found a bit of crumb on the side of her lip and was about to wipe it off with a hanky, but then thought of something else.

Ciel felt Sebastian's presence closer to her and she lifted her head to face him. His thumb wiped the side of her lip before he pressed his tongue against his thumb. Ciel turned beet red with embarrassment at his action "Why'd you do that!?" She demanded

"There were some crumbs, I had to wipe it off my lady" he innocently replied

"Then why'd you press your thumb against your mouth?"

Sebastian just smiled innocently, which irked her. "I wanted a taste"