Her demon, her butler

(A/n: this is my first story so I'm nervous. Sorry if my grammar is not perfect or I make typo errors or spell something wrong)

"It's time to wake up young mistress" came Sebastian's smooth velvety voice. "Hm, no" came Ciel's muffled, sleepy voice, burrowing herself into her pillows. Sebastian went to the curtains and drew them apart, letting in sunlight. Ciel cracked open her eyes and glared at her butler. "Really?" She said.

"I had to" Sebastian said with an annoying smile.

Sebastian helped his mistress get dressed, and tied her eye patch around her right eye. Now that she was fully dressed Ciel was ready to get on with her day

She ate a hearty meal of pancakes and tea, worked on annoying documents, met up with important people like business partners and acquaintances, and met up with Elliot at lunch time.

Elliot was clingy, obnoxious and annoyingly loud, as usual. But Ciel was a patient woman, and besides, she was used to him anyway. Has put up with him for years.

Besides, she had Sebastian by her side through out it all, helping her with her every need.

Truly, a reliable, dependable butler.

"Ciel are you listening?" Elliot asked when he noticed his fiancé spacing out, Sebastian lightly tapped her shoulder, bringing her back to reality. "Oh? Yes sorry I was just, thinking" Ciel said, picking up her tea cup and taking a sip.

Elliot frowned. "What about?" He lightly demanded

Ciel resisted the urge to sigh. He never liked it when her attention wasn't on him

"About, the Funtom company, and other errands I need to do" she excuses

"You shouldn't have to think about that while we're together, we're supposed to be enjoying quality time together, how are we supposed to do that if you're mind is elsewhere?" Elliot said with a bit of a whine

"I'm sorry, Elliot" Ciel said. "It's not cute when you only focus on work" Elliot said. "After we get married, I'll make sure the two of us have plenty of time together, we'll be by each other's side always! Doesn't that sound wonderful Ciel?"

Ciel couldn't tell him that no it didn't sound wonderful. That would hurt him

"Yes" she lied through her teeth. "Very wonderful"

"My lady, I believe it's time for us to return to the manor" Sebastian chimed in. "We still have a meeting with Lady Axenford from the Axenford company"

"Already? Can't you stay a few more minutes?" Elliot held Ciel's hand and looked at her blue eye with his big pleading green ones. Ciel sighed and gently pried his hand from hers. "No, Elliot, please understand I have my duties to turn to"

"I do understand, I just don't like it" Elliot said clearly upset. Ciel ignored him and followed her butler out of the room, bidding him good bye.

"You'd think after all these years he'd have matured a bit" Ciel thought frustratedly

They got in the carriage and rode in silence, waiting till they could get home.

Ciel looking out the window, expression indifferent. Sebastian's eyes were on her, observing her. She was a pretty little lass before, but now as a grown woman she's become even more beautiful, a rare gem. Sebastian fought the urge to comb her blue locks with his fingers, that would confuse her.

"Why am I even thinking like this?" He thought, slightly amused with himself.

Soon they arrived home, Ciel with the help of Sebastian, prepared herself to meet lady Axenford.