PROLOUGE

A man is sitting in his office chair and looking at a photo with so much love and adoration. There is a small smile adorns his face when he is looking at a girl's photo without any blink. But his trance breaks when he hears a knock on his cabin door. He composes himself and lets the man enter.

"Sir all the preparation is done," the man says to his boss Rudraksh Singh Rathore, who is looking outside with a stoic face that shows no emotion at all but he knows Rudraksh is happy with the news there is a small smirk and his eyes are shining. Rudraksh who waited for 4 years for this news, finally he gets what he wants, he takes a step ahead to make his little love, his white, his snow.

"good job Kevin," rudraksh says to his pa cum best friend cum brother. they met when they were in college, and they graduated together but due to some circumstances Kevin had to leave for LA for so he didn't meet Rudraksh's snow but he sees his love, adoration, madness, and respect for her.

' Some more time princess then you will be with me, that time you were a child and I was unconscious, but now I found you and have done all things to make you mine, and I will make sure no one comes between us because if anyone dares to they have to face hell, they beg for mercy but won't get it. YOU ARE MINE LITTLE WHITE'. Rudraksh thinks in his mind and a smirk appears on his face.

somewhere in a room, a girl is sitting on her bed looking at the sky and thinking about what she has done and that she still has to suffer that much in her life. she has a photo in her hand and tears in her beautiful brown eyes , she look down to the photo and said

" Why you leave me alone, why no one love me, you said that you would always be here with me always support me, then why you leave your doll, your aru in this cruel world alone to deal with? . I'm tired it's getting too difficult to live without you, without your other half, you know no one loved me or cared about me after you left is it my fault that you are not here please I beg you come to me or take me with you where you are. didn't you miss me jun, did you?. But don't worry I definitely miss you and soon I will be there after 6 months on your birthday I will be there as your gift ." Aradhya Chouhan says in her voice which is slightly cracking and shows immense pain looking at the particular sky and clutching the pendent that she always wears on her neck. She then slowly closed her eyes letting the tears to flow and darkness to consume her not before putting an alarm for 4 am and ready herself for the next eventful day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today, HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER. IF you do then like share comment on the story and do follow .