chapter 1

A man is standing on his room's balcony and looking at the moon in the dark night of winters wearing a loose grey trousers and with naked chest, he has well maintained muscular abs and bicesps , he has subtle beard sharp nose , dark mysterious eyes which held so many secrets and mysteries in it, clenched jaw, and messy hair which adding beauty to his handsome face . looking at the moon he thinks

' Just wait for me few days more mi amore , i will make you mine with proper rights. this time without you each second like a hell to me , only i know how much i control and handle myself to destroy everything in anger or in longingness for you. i have only a chain which keep me in a sane and only thing to find you in billions of people. i also want to know answers of my questions which only you can give,

why it is to difficult to find you as you are not exist in this world, why when i looked in your eyes that time they held so much pain and craving for love and care, what were you doing alone at that time of mid night alone in the forest dense area, why you leave me alone and stay with me when i was in hospital , you were there when i almost about to gave up my life , but you came there medically emotionally mentally help me to get out from that situation and not give up so easily and save me, then now when i need you to save me from going insane why are you not here. please love come to me soon because i don't know how long i will keep myself in sane.'

He is thinking all that with so small smile which can be only seen when he is remembering her or with her which is gonna be soon.

NEXT MORNING

Rudraksh is getting ready in the white kurta . Today he wants to be in best attire before that he did not even think about her outer appearance from which he has to impress someone by his external personality because he knows that he is hot, handsome and dashing girls and women throws herself on him for his body , power , money and fame .

But today he wants to check all the things which he did not check before or which he thinks he is lack in him

But today he wants to check all the things which he did not check before or which he thinks he is lack in him . He wants to be perfect that no one can resist his charm , his looks not even his snow.

Today the main reason for his all these things and thoughts is he is going to meet his snow , his baby personally , before that he goes her house , college or wherever he wants to see her , but from the distance from where he can see whole heartedly but no one can doubt him .

Today she will also see him or we can say she will meet him face to face , so he wants all the things in best terms , where it is his look , the preparations, or his security.

Yes his security because today she is also with him , before she entered in his life he did not care about the security of himself , he is capable to protect himself or the people with him at any cost. But He did not want to risk any kind of harm which can reach to his lavender.

In that incident when Rudraksh see the fear on his lavender face for him . He feel happy that someone is for him , but he is sad also he doesn't like that emotion on her face whatever the reason is.