Chapter 2

Recap -  Aradhya and Rudraksh getting ready for the temple in their houses respectively.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Aradhya moving down the stairs to the living room area seeing the preparations going own for her brother , and she can not do anything for it welled up her eyes , all the strong words and motivation she give to herself in the room are of no meaning when her own blood descarding her .

Taking a deep breath and wiping her a tear which betray her and roll down her right cheek. Aradhya make her to her mother (sita)  who is ordering the servants to check the arrangements of flowers and the Thal which is required for the hawan. Seeing Aradhya the gloomy face turned into rage and she yelled at Aradhya

"STOP  THERE ARADHYA " her voice roared around the house which make all the people stop there work and look towards aradhya , some people look towards her with digust and  anger while some look at her with pity .

She move towards aradhya grip her jaw in her hands and digging her nails into her jaw making her hiss in pain .
"Do not make any move towards here , we are allowing you to come to the temple that does not mean we give you rights to touch the holy things with your disgusting hands ,

Keep your hands and legs where you are , and dare not to make any move until we say so otherwise you know the consequences of it .  Ready to stay without and water for 2 days . And if you do anything by which tarnish our family reputation and point their finger on the family , then no save you from the whips , the beatings for the hours." She said to her with gritting her teeth and disgust and anger is dripping from her voice.

"You are going alone there with bare foot saying this is a ritual to give peace the soul of arjun, mom and dad are going  with one car and I an Jiya come there with another car . Stuck this line into your mind  ANY MISTAKE  from your side and i will skin you alive and no one can save you from me . I do not  want any type of violence to do with you today so do not compel me to do this with you and give pain to the soul of my brother remembering YOU ARE THE REASON OF HIS DEATH , stay in your best behaviour today in front of people Aradhya otherwise you know me well what will I DO WITH YOU". her brother(Aarush )said to her with loud voice making her clear very well . And move towards the cars with jiya , sita and dhruv after getting the positive nod from her.

Aradhya started shivering and the thought of pain and punishment she will receive if she do any mistake today make her soul tremble. She is just praying to the god that no mistake will done  by her today.

But in her heart she know that if she did or did not do any mistake , then also she will receive the hate and anger of her family in the form of disgusting words , chores of house alone which is daily done by the staff of house , beatings in punches and kicks. From everyone except her bhabhi .

Her bhabhi is sweet and kind towards her she tried all the ways she can do but did not get successful in it because of name fame and power the chouhan hold in the city. After the rathore they are the most powerful family in the city.

She do all the things by which she can save her from her family torture. She get successful sometime but the other time are enough to get aradhya left half -dead . She do bandage of her when Aradhya is unconscious on cold floor and left some food for her which she buy from her money and secretly hide in Aradhya's room under the bed .

She know Aradhya is not at fault she did not harm any fly let alone kill anyone who is her half soul , her reason of happiness and life. 

All the family members moving towards the cars after glaring one  more time to Aradhya and warn her with their eyes. Her  Parents and in one car and Aarush, Jiya in one car .  They leave  two bodyguards to ensure that she does not run away from the hell. And for the world to know they will say that the to ensure the safety of Aradhya and make sure she complete her ritual peacefully and safely they leave the bodyguards for her.