The Prince Has Arrived With His Bandit Brigade.

Midoriya Izuku lived in a town called Chuushin, that was right in the center of all the kingdoms. Most people were travelers just passing through, or they came for trading. However, there were people who lived there regularly like the Midoriyas. Midoriya's mother ran the nicest inn in town, and he worked at the bookstore that All Might owned which was closer to the middle of town, while the inn was more towards the outskirts of the village. Sometimes, he helped his mother out at the inn if she needed him, but he spent most of his time reading books, telling stories, creating potions, or exploring. Of course he helps the people too.

Many people across the realm knew his name, and if they didn't, they would just refer to him as the Green Peasant or the Symbol Of Hope. Most just called him Deku, though. That was, of course, because of his childhood friend Prince Bakugou. He loved this town. It was lively, and he met so many people with interesting magic types. After Eri left the store and he informed All Might, he decided to take a stroll outside. All Might was busy in the back of the story ordering more books for their shelves. Midoriya waved at a few stand owners that he saw often. Then he noticed people were gathering at the main street that runs through the middle of town.

"Izuku, there you are!" Inko walked up behind her son on the street

He flinched and whipped his head towards her.
"M- mother, you scared me." He said holding his hand over his chest

Inko giggled lightly.
"Sorry, dear." She waved him off

Izuku sighed as they looked towards the crowd.
"Do you know what's going on?" He asked her as they walked together towards the others

"Of course your mother knows." Inko smiled pompously and took her son's hand like he was still a small child

Izuku was actually eighteen and graduated from school now. He has been for almost a year.

"The Bakugous are passing through." Inko informed her boy

His eyes lit up as they approached the center of town where lots of people had gathered near the road.
"Kacchan?" Izuku immediately said

"Yes, Kacchan." Inko giggled they stopped at the edge of the ever growing crowd

"The Red Prince is bloody scary." Izuku heard someone say, and it made him frown

He could barely see the, painted red with gold accents, wooden carriage that was being pulled by many dark haired horses was heading down the bumpy street. Mitsuki was waving out the window as she usually does when in the presence of the lower class or any class. Masaru preferred to just smile and not draw much attention to himself. He actually comes from a long line of clothes makers that lived in the Sakusei kingdom. He, when he was old enough, and his father helped make many of Mitsuki's mother and father's outfits. As they grew older and Mitsuki needed to take the throne, she decided he was the best fit and wanted him for herself. It wasn't long before they were married and had their one and only heir.

"I'll need your help at the inn later." Inko said in Izuku's ear so he could hear her over the crowd

"He would look better if he smiled. I don't even see him this time, do you?” Another person said again it made him annoyed

"Why, mother?" Izuku asked the short woman

"Because the King and Queen are staying at our inn. It's the nicest one in town, but it's probably still not up to par with what they're used to even if they never say it when they stay." Inko told him with a weak laugh

"Right, I'll help the best I can." Izuku smiled encouragingly

It wasn't the first time the Bakugous had passed through and stayed in town. Honestly, Inko worried too much because they stayed at the inn, not for its quality but because she and Izuku are there. As royalty, they need people they can trust to shelter them, and there's no one more trustworthy than a Midoriya.