six

Let's just say the helicopter is filled with an awkward silence now.

It is a crazy feeling to leave the red room. What am I supposed to do after all this? I can not just go out in the world and live a normal life, that's for sure. 

I study the Captain sitting across from me. Discretely of course. I spent years analyzing him but seeing him in person is a whole new level. He's even umm bigger in real life. And hotter.

Damn, I must really be desperate after all this time alone. What does he think about me? He probably already hates me. I wouldn't even blame him, I worked with Hydra. And the winter soldier of course. He and I were partners, designed to destroy the biggest threats to Hydra's future as a global power. I can't figure out why but I want to show the Captain that he's wrong about me. I want to prove myself.

I don't know how much time has passed but after passing snowy mountains and gorgeous landscapes, we are suddenly flying over a vibrant, modern city that I've only seen on screens. This is where Hydra's headquarters are. The Winter Soldier is here. His mission was to kill Fury and the Captain but he failed. After this, they lost him and haven't found him since. I wouldn't really say I ever knew him but I hope he is okay. When I'm all settled I should go search for him. He deserves the same freedom I was granted. 

A/N: super short chapter I know but just because I wanted to do a pov change next chapter :) 

77 readers, we're going strong, hope it get's more lol - Lots of love, Nastja 

P.S: don't forget to vote and comment  <3