2. Where it all starts...

Sienna "Si Si" Sage

My head which was pounding by the way, is my alarm to get me up this morning

My head which was pounding by the way, is my alarm to get me up this morning. I groan as I place my hand on my forhead like that was going to do anything. There will be a while before I take another drink. It takes me a few minutes but I finally open my eyes, taking in my scenery, I'm not even in the dorm. That's when yesterday's events come back to the front of my mind.

" OH fuck", I say loudly, getting up quickly, it's my first day of college and I'm not even on campus.

Last night after Von and I encounter in the bathroom, I snuck off with him to his apartment to finish off the night. To say I didn't enjoy myself would be an entire lie. He made me feel ways that I had only read about in stories, that I seen in movies. Now that I think about it I probably should've told him to wear a condom... but then again that would've probably ruined my experience.

Speaking of Von, he was a heavy sleeper clearly because he hasn't moved at all. I had fun but now it was time to snap back into reality, I had to get to school and he was the only one that can take me. I try to shake him but he doesn't move, I even start jumping up and down on the bed.

" If you tryna wake me up, you ain't doing it right", he says, his eyes still closed.

His raspy voice catches me off guard, not only because I was shocked he was awake sort of, but how sexy it sounded, I bite down on my bottom lip as I turn around and face him, his eyes still closed, still very still.

" I need to get to school", I say softly, touching his face.

" I'm not woke yet", he says causing me to smack my lips.

" Von, you are talking back go me, come on", I say softly, shaking his arm.

" I could be just talking in my sleep ", He says causing me to roll my eyes.

" How do you want me to wake you up then?" I ask him, folding my arms.

" Lean over and grab my phone", he says to me.

I look around for his phone, seeing it on the night stand next to him. I lean over him, grabbing his phone, placing it on his chest. I feel his hand land on my back, moving up, his hands tangled in my curls. He starts to move my head, I frown as he starts leading my head towards the lower half off his body. Then it clicks, he wants me to ...

" Oh Von, I never did that before", I say nervously my face just hovering over his penis that was brick hard by the way.

" You want me to wake up right?" He asks me.