3. Suprise?!

Sienna "Si Si" Sage

" Si Si, I don't know why you didn't just didn't go to design school,  this dress is too fye", India rambles on as she admires the dress that I decided to wear

" Si Si, I don't know why you didn't just didn't go to design school, this dress is too fye", India rambles on as she admires the dress that I decided to wear.

On my spare time I love to make clothes from scratch rather I use old jeans, crochet, whatever it is, I can make a miracle out of it. Some would say its a secret passion but my parents would never invest in it. They wanted me to go after something practical which is why I'm studying Law, like my mom. She wants to pass her firm down to me
when I graduate.

" How many times I have to tell you India, it's just a hobby nothing more", I say smiling, pulling my fenty lip gloss
from my clutch.

" If you say so, but you're just so talented", She says.

" Thank you so much for the compliment ", I say smiling at her.

Today was the last day of the first week. I had a rough start but I managed to catch up. I haven't heard from Von since he Monday. It's Friday now, I've texted and called him through out the week, but I just assumed maybe he didn't want to talk or he was busy. I didn't want to come off so clingy but I missed him. I liked how he made me feel, I just hope he didn't play in my face.

I haven't talked to India or Ari about any of this and it was hard because I really needed advice because I've never dealt with anyone before. I didn't know if I needed to step away or continue to text him. But I just felt like I was blowing up his phone and I didn't want to do that. Keeping this a secret was harder than I thought. I was known for always telling the truth, there was no way I could let then know I lied to them. I didn't want to ruin our friendship so I'll just have to figure this out on my own.

Maybe I should surprise him and go to his house. Yeah, I'll just do that. I can miss today, I'll just go to all my classes next week. A small smile spreads across my face at the thought of his face, I know he's going to be so happy to see me. I bet no girl has ever surprised him like this.

" Are you ready to leave Si?'' Ari asks, coming into the living room where India and I are.

" Actually you guys go ahead, I have to call my mom I forgot she wanted to talk to me about something", I say to them.