6. Private Vibes.

Sienna "Si Si" Sage

" Wake yo ass up", Von huffs,  pushing me off of him very roughly

" Wake yo ass up", Von huffs, pushing me off of him very roughly.

I gasp as I'm literally falling on the floor, it takes me a second to remember that we were on a private jet in the room. I frown watching him get out the bed like he didn't even see me sitting here. I roll my eyes, getting up to follow after him.

" You moving too slow, hurry up", He complains, turning to look at me wearing an annoyed expression on his face.

" You're walking too fast", I mumble, rolling my eyes.

" I saw that you dumb ass lil girl, I should smack the fuck outta you", He says.

I don't say anything else, I just keep my eyes on the ground, as I speed my pace up so I can match his rushed pace. As soon as we step out the jet, the hot, salty Breeze washes all over me. I gasp, getting caught off guard as I look around me, Turks was dream, it looked even more amazing in person. Although I wanted to admire the view for a little longer, Von pulls me into the black truck, sitting directly beside him.

" It's so beautiful here", I say to him, a smile on my face.

" Did I ask you to say something?" He asks, looking down at his phone.

" No, but-"

" But shit. Shut the fuck up. You just on this trip to take dick. Ion wanna here shit from you unless we fucking", he says bluntly, his words cutting me.

I swallow hard and just look out the window. I wanted to go home. I can't believe he just said that to me. I take a deep breath to keep myself from crying. I just focused on the Beautiful view as we speed down the streets, heading to where we will be staying for the time being. Even though I was tired I didn't want to fall asleep again, no telling what he would do to me if I did.

He continues to be on his phone, in fact he was on the phone with someone, completely ignoring me. My phone was currently dead and he wouldn't let me use his charger since I left mine. This was going to be a longggg trip. After 20 minutes, maybe 30, or 40 who knows, we arrive to what looks like a doc where a small boat was waiting with a man in it.

I watched as the driver unloaded the car that had our things, then Von gets out the car, so I follow after him. I was a little scared to get on the boat but I just followed behind Von anyway. He didn't even bother to greet the person who was driving the boat. And I didn't want him to get mad at me, so I just remained quiet as our boat ride began. The water was unbelievable clear, I've never seen anything like this before. I wanted to touch it, but I didn't want to fall out the boat either. Von didn't seem interested in any of this at all. I wondered if he had been here before and that's why.

The boat ride was pretty long, I'm not sure how long it was but finally we had arrived to a really huge house, it was so Beautiful. I was so sidetracked at the view I almost missed getting off the boat, I quickly followed behind Von, who had all of our things as we walked to the front door. The inside was even more incredible as we walked into the house. My jaw dropped, my eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. It was such a sight to see. I continue to follow Von through the house, up the stairs, down the hallway to the most glamorous bedroomi had laid eyes on. The room has white interior and decorations, the large bed looked like a soft cloud. I eagerly rushed over to the doors and opened them, allowing the breeze to come into the room.

" Sienna come Hea!" I hear Von yell, causing me to snap out of my happy thoughts.

I didn't see him in the bedroom, so I just look around the room, finding him in the bathroom, taking his clothes off, the shower running. Even the bathroom was exquisite. I started to say something but I remembered his harsh words very quickly, so I just walked closely to him.

" Come take a shower with me", He says, well more like demands.

I take off what I was wearing, allowing each item to hit the ground as I follow him into the shower. Since he was already in front of me, he starts to wash up. I wanted to help but I didn't want to make him mad so I just admires his back. It was pure perfection. My eyes watch as the water rinses the suds off his body, it was such a sight to see. I bite down on my bottom lip, completely mesmerized at the sight.

" come on, it's your turn", he says turning around to look at me.

I quickly look down as I step in front of him, I could feel his eyes watching my every move which made me a little nervous. I just try to act like I didn't notice or care as I continued to clean myself up. After a few minutes he surprisingly gets out. I frown a little because he didn't even try to touch me. I watch him grab a towel and leave out the bathroom without even a second glance.

I huff, horny and very annoyed. My eyes wondered over to the shower head, that actually was detachable. I stand on my tip toes taking the shower head down. I wait for a second, making sure von wasn't coming back as I lowered the shower head to where I wanted it to be. I lean against the cool wall, as I imagine what I wanted Von to do to me in the shower.

I grasp onto the wall, biting down on my bottom lip to supress my moans that wanted to fill up the quiet bathroom space. My legs started to shake as I was reaching my end, my fantasy starting to reach it's climax and so was I... literally. Suddenly I hear the shower door open, causing me to open my eyes very quickly, like a deer in head lights as Von stood there with an amused look on his face.

" You tryna cum without me?" He asks, shaking his head.

My mouth opened, but I didn't even know what to say, I was quite embarrassed that he had caught me in this awkward situation. I was so close to getting the satisfaction, but he ruined the moment.

" put it down and get out now", he instructs.

I sigh, putting the shower head back, and stepping out of the shower. He hands me a towel to dry off, he had all my moisturizing products out for me surprisingly. Once I fully moisturizer, I follow him out the bathroom, in the bedroom he has a yellow sundress and a black lacey thong laid across the bed. I walk over and slip both of the clothing on.

Once I was done getting dressed, he walks over to me, my heart races as he stands over me, looking in my eyes intensely. He grabs my neck, and leans down to press my lips against his. I sigh, melting against him as we start to kiss passionately. His hands grabbing my ass as the kiss deepens, I smile against his lips as he kisses me repeatedly before he let's me go.

"Come on, I'm tryna get you drunk ", He says smirking, grabbing my arm.

I didn't even mind as he pulled me out of the bedroom, this was going to be a n eventful trip...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thoughts?

More is OTW

Remember to vote, comment, and share my story with everyone you know

JAS is OUTTTTT