17

📍Aunty Taiyana's House - Saturday 8:06am
_____________________________

📍Aunty Taiyana's House - Saturday 8:06am_____________________________

Valerie Viola Reid || 18
_______________________

"Morning," I say walking into the kitchen where Aunty Tai and Ash is.

"Morning," they both say at the same time.

"Yuh eat egg val?" Aunty Tai asks turning the egg in the frying pan with a spatula.

"Yeah," I answer going to sit beside Ash.

We all talked yesterday, and Aunty Tai agreed to let me stay if I went home and didn't feel comfortable there.

She's gonna drive me there after breakfast.

"Valerie... yuh have a phone right? Or yuh lose it?" Ash questions from beside me still typing away on her phone.

"I have a second one I keep at home in case one a dem mash up.."

"Alright then... see mi numba yah... call me anytime yuh wah" she tears a piece of paper from the book that was beside her and writes her number handing it to me.

I take it putting it in my pocket.

"Good morning" a deep voice says from behind me and I turn around seeing its aunty tai's husband.

Why some mn voice affi sound suh deep?

"Morning" we all say in union and aunty tai turns to him smiling as he asks past us to stand behind her kissing her on her cheek.

Awww...

I wonder what Shane's doing rn.

Him realize me missing?

Me miss him...

"Alright Alright stop..." aunty tai trails off giggling when he showers her with a few more kisses before smiling and leaving her alone.

Yesterday, Ash and I spent the day walking around in the bushes that surrounded the house.

There was a river a few minutes from the house and we spent the rest of the day there talking.

Mnl mi did wah call kay but mi neva memorize r new number just the old one but she lost that one.

Ash brought up the topic of how I'm going to get my revenge for what they did to me.

I honestly didn't know what to tell her. If I reported it to the police... it would be a waste of time because his father is one of the higher ups.. plus he knows what the things Nickeil does and allows him to continue.

She eventually suggested for me to start going back to school... and I know for a fact Rianna a drag mi name all bout but mi nuh rlly care.

I would go back to school and see what's going on while she asks around about the other two guys, Kailon and Dee-jay.