About Frosty I guess

Last updated 16/1/24 3:04 pm

Frosty is a pretty cool character and I enjoy drawing her :3

This is Frosty, the 12 year old Arctic fox Scortchsona:

Frosty has ice powers. Despite half of Galactical Shutdown never being canon, she has had her powers from the start of her creation. In Galactical Shutdown, Jade teases Frosty about her hyperfixations offscreen. This was before Jade brought Astro and his friends along. Jade was the reason why Frosty was in a bad mood. Frosty is great friends with Tranquil and other dragons in SAOS. Frosty has every Warriors Cats book known to man.

Frosty's dragon form hasn't been designed yet. Frosty is one of Yambi's best friends. Frosty likes smelling flowers and growing them. She is obsessed with all sorts of animals, especially cats and ferrets. Frosty, like Scortch, would protect her friends with her life. However, she's a bit overprotective.

Frosty's favourite food is chicken nuggets. Her favourite drink is tea. Her favourite type of music is weirdcore and chill/quiet music. Frosty has 2 parents that are alive and well but probably won't appear like, ever. Her grandfather (I think) will appear in a TSGGC episode, but not for a LONG while. Frosty has no siblings.

Frosty rambles on about her hyperfixations daily and sometimes even hourly. She's obsessed with them to the point where she won't sleep because she wants to watch things relating to them. She's too busy rambling to notice if anyone's fallen asleep out of boredom.

Evil Frosty is canon, but it's not appearing soon.