smdhewikeekodndgwejbtdlpssk

Helloo! It is I, Asshole sevunteh threy! I have UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESSSS

So I'm just gonna ramble ig. What does it say hereree..

Scortch

Mmmmmm she's like, one of the only friends I have. Everyone else hates me for stealing or being violent

Me??

WOAH!! A STORY DEDICETED TO MESELF?!?! POG. i will find you

Frosty

She's a goofy goober warrior cats obsessed fluffball

Jade

SHE. IS. A. BITCH. I HATE HER THROW HER IN A D

Cloud

She's nice. She doesn't like my plans for ending the world, but she's nice

....

About Woxy...

Who?

Oh that's it. Welp time to be bored.

Crystal

Put on the light and you refract the edge when you put up a fight

Crystal

Put on the light and you refract the edge when you come out tonight

Hfddgwjbdhdhdjdodlejfgbfnskdkkffodlckfnfjdjfjfjjskdjgghfhdjftgdbdh

I hope nobody here's the keyboard smashing.

OH SHIT HERE COMES FROSTY NOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh wait she's just getting a drink. I need to be REALLY quiet while typing. Frosty is cranky today.

1. [1] In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. [2] And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

Tweesee tw

Penis

It's real weird, but E***** is the one holding this world together. Without her, there would be nothing. Something about different universes and self inserts. She's so weird. What's with the black rectangle eye thing anyway?? Are you supposed to be edgy? Emo? Woxy is weird too. From what I've seen, they're a robot. Not a fox. She doesn't belong here!! Robo foxes aren't REAL FOXES. I can't believe E***** would make a robot. Isn't she against that?? And Woxy has the most UNORIGINAL DESIGN EVER. It's like E***** just gave up on it. Also back to E*****, what's up with  "analysing data and researching about [REDACTED]"? Don't you hate researching, E*****?! This isn't like you.

What did you all even expect me to talk about here? Myself? Hell no! You already got a chapter dedicated to me! Or.......... About me...? Idk really. Reading all this to make sure there's no errors tires me. I should be listening to Darius - exuviae - ego [exuviae side] instead.

Polygon is weird. Some of these "Scortchsonas" seem a lil fake. What is she planning? I see no result from this.

Hollup I got some choccies. Chocolates. They're really good. Ohhhh noooo.

Frosty's coming again. Bye chat!