About old Scortch I guess

Last updated: 29-3-24 10:37 am

Old Scortch is the failed attempt of making the Scortch we all know and love today. Here's some silly stuff about them!! First, here's what they look like:

 Here's some silly stuff about them!! First, here's what they look like:

They're like Scortch, except that they have god powers and sentience

They're like Scortch, except that they have god powers and sentience. They also have a shell on them. The new Scortch does have this shell, but it's uncomfortable so they don't wear it anymore. Old Scortch's blue is a lighter shade than the new one's. Old Scortch also has a blue-tipped tail instead of a green one and their eyes are uncoloured. Their blood colour is still an aquamarine-ish-green-ish colour.

As explained in E*****'s chapter, old Scortch was a failed creation that rebelled against their creator in a violent way.

I'm tired of calling her old Scortch so I'm just gonna call her Scortch

Scortch remained hostile and violent after the incident incase E***** or someone else would lock her up or try to kill her (which probably wouldn't happen because she can manipulate reality and has other powers). The new Scortch doesn't really know about the other's existence. She does feel like there's another look-a-like of her that isn't Modify.

Sometime somewhere I said that Scortch made an object show. She called it RENO and it's kind of like if happy star were to host a show (I swear on my life I didn't steal Sacri's ideas). She kept on failing. There were 16 seasons until she just gave up. The most completed one is RENO s11, where darty (Lily) and frosty (Frosty's object self insert) were the last two left in the game.

Frosty is one of the only people in the TSGGC/SAOS universe to know about old Scortch's existence.