Click here to view the strategy 10.11

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.11

When the bar security guards saw this, they were unwilling to let them continue to cause trouble. Several burly men surrounded them and tried to throw them out.

Mo Zhiyang was already drunk. He fell down on the leather seat, holding on to the table and panting. He kept muttering, "Mr. Rong~"

"Hey, don't be ridiculous!" Guo Zi blocked the person behind him, trying to stop those people's movements.

Several people formed a human wall, and other people on the periphery were watching the excitement.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Guozi tried to block their hands with his body.

Suddenly the human wall was broken from the outside, several people were forcibly pushed away, and several people in suits came up and stood behind them.

The people who got close were dazzled by the light. These people had guns in their hands and were pressed against the backs of several security guards. They were so frightened that they could not hold their mobile phones steady.

Rong Yichen walked through the crowd to his seat, cast his eyes on the drunken boy, and frowned.

"Rong, Mr. Rong?" Guo Zi saw the person coming clearly and gasped in fright. Isn't this the new boss of the company? A friend revealed it before.

At that time, when he saw the photo, he was filled with emotion. It would be great if such a handsome man were gay or if he liked him. But why did he appear in front here?

Help, the gay guy's legs are weak! 

"Mr. Rong~" Mo Zhiyang was still mumbling.

Rong Yichen pushed Guo Zi away and walked up to him. Seeing this drunken look, he was so angry that he dared to do it even though he couldn't drink. It was really worrying.

He reached out his hand and brushed the hair from his forehead.

As if he noticed something, Mo Zhiyang suddenly grabbed his wrist, pulled his hand to his face, "Mr. Rong~" and rubbed it with his cheek.

Seeing his obedient look, Rong Yichen lost all his anger. He gently moved his index finger and groped his cheek but did not respond to his call.

"Mr. Rong~" Mo Zhiyang shouted softly and waxy, like holding marshmallows, wishing to sweeten everyone, but he started to curse in his heart: Damn it, labor and management are like this, and you still don't answer.

Damn, just wait for me! It will be easier for you in the future.

"I'm here." Rong Yichen couldn't hold back in the end and responded. These calls were so unbearable that he just wanted to hold him in his hands and pet him.

He bent down and picked up the already drunk man. The smell of alcohol hitting his face made him frown, "You can't drink but you drank so much." He was almost taken away.

"Mr. Rong~" Mo Zhiyang was still a little conscious. After opening his eyes and seeing who he was, he grabbed his suit and refused to let go, "Mr. Rong."

He used his cheek to rub his chest.

He carried the person out. The men is suits waited for them to go out before exiting, leaving only a group of frightened people and Guo Zi who had come to their senses.

"F*ck! F*ck! F*ck!"

Guo Zi's eyes widened, and he could no longer express his feelings with just three words of "f*ck". Oh my God, how could Ah Yang be so powerful and be able to get close to this big boss.