Chapter 4~Choco Day

Usiada walked watched over the children in the daycare, wondering to himself. "Oh, right. That's today." He said while hitting his fist into his hand. "Hey, guys. Come over here." He said, and the children ran over to him. Usiada held out his hands. "Well?"

The children stared in confusion for a moment then Kotaro put his hand in Usiada's. "I don't want your hand. If your mommies sent anything for me, [Y/n]-chan, and Ryu-chan, you can hand it over now." Usiada said.

"I got nothin'!" Taka said.

"Me, neither!" Kirin said.

"Nothing here!" Takuma cheered.

"Nothing..." Kazuma muttered.

"Nuffin'!" Midori said. Hinata made his way to the front of the group with a chocolate-covered face and handed Usiada a small box. "From Nee-chan!" Hinata said, but when Usiada opened the box there was one piece of chocolate. Usiada sighed.

~~~

"Hey, did you bring any chocolates?" One classmate, Cho, asked Mai. "You bet I did!" Mai said.

"Got a special guy in your life?"

"Not telling!"

"What about you, Yuki-chan?"

[Y/n] looked confusingly between the four girls. Yuki blushed. "Um..."

"Kashima!" [Y/n] looked curiously at the said male, "Have any girls given you chocolate today?"

"W-Well, only from [Y/n]-san..." Ryuuichi said, and the girls looked at [Y/n] with a slight glare. "I give chocolates to all my friends." [Y/n] said with a small smile. "I always thought you and Kamitini were a thing." Cho said, and [Y/n] blushed.

"N-No, we're friends." [Y/n] said.

"[Y/n]-chan! You have a visitor." [Y/n] heard and looked at the door. It was Yagi and Nezu. [Y/n] smiled while other girls were left in shock. "Yagi-chan! Nezu-chan!" [Y/n] said, cheerfully, and stood up. She pulled two small, neatly wrapped chocolate boxes out of her desk. "Here you go." She handed one to each of them, "One of Yagi-chan, and one for Nezu-chan. I put extra pieces for your little brothers and sister, Nezu-chan." Yugi smiled with a sparkly aura around him while Nezu smiled a bit.

"Thank you, [Y/n]-chan!" Yagi said, and [Y/n] smiled, "You're a member of the Babysitter's Club, right? I'm actually interested in becoming a babysitter."

[Y/n]'s eyes sparkled, and she cupped his hands in hers. "Really?! You like children?" She asked, and Yagi smiled even more then nodded.

"Yeah, they're so cute. I just love little kids." He said. [Y/n] literally jumped up and down with excitement.

During the break, [Y/n] walked into the daycare with Yagi. "Y-You want to join?" Ryuuichi questioned Yagi while [Y/n] still grinned in disbelief, "Um, you know what club this is, right?"

"Yeah! Only if you're okay with it, too." Yagi said with a smile.

"Of course, we'd love to have you!" Ryuuichi said while [Y/n] nodded, vigorously in agreement.

"I see. I'm glad to hear it."

[Y/n] grabbed her apron and tied it around her. "Kotaro-chan...how do I put this..." Yagi said with a weird look as he reached for the child, "You're so round and plumb." Yagi poked Kotaro's cheek and got a nosebleed.

"Hold it, club applicant!" Maria came bursting through the door. "A nosebleed?"

[Y/n] handed him some tissues. "I was right. You can't join this club, Tomoya." Nezu said as he walked in the clubroom.