Chapter 1~True Feelings

[Y/n] hummed happily as she returned home from school. She was on her lunch break to pick up her little brother.

'I need to get Hinata dressed

'I need to get Hinata dressed...' She thought to herself while walking into her bedroom and noticed the little lump in her bed. 

"Oh! Where could Hinata be?" [Y/n] loudly said. "Roar!" Hinata roared while his head popped out. 

"Oh no! It's a dragon!" [Y/n] squealed, and Hinata began to chase her.

"What's with all this fooling around?! Stop wasting time and eat your lunch!" Aunt Youko yelled while barging to the room. 

"S-Sorry, Aunt Youko." [Y/n] muttered and bowed. Youko sighed. "Remember, I'll be the new guardian of a boy that really interests me starting today." Aunt Youko said, and [Y/n] nodded. 

After getting Hinata dressed in a simple orange puppy t-shirt, blue shorts, and tennis shoes, [Y/n] and Hinata ate the lunch Saikawa cooked for them. [Y/n] munched on her carrot stick while deep in thought. 

"[Y/n]-sama...?" Saikawa called, and [Y/n] looked up at him. 

"Nee-tan...?" Hinata said. 

"Hm? I'm fine." [Y/n] said with a smile.

After lunch, she got Hinata dressed. "To Morinomiya Academy!" [Y/n] cheered.

The truth is [Y/n] isn't always this energetic, but she had to stay strong for her little brother and for her grandmother. "Ay!" Hinata cheered. 

[Y/n] looked at her watch. "Oh no! We're going to be late! It's already the end of Usaida's shift." She said as she threw her bag over her shoulder and scooped up Hinata. [Y/n] ran all the way to school.

[Y/n] barely made it to the daycare room on time. She noticed the children gathered around with a teenage boy. [Y/n] slid the door open. "What are you, children, doing? You shouldn't beat up your new friend." She said as she sit her brother down and took off her shoes. 

"[Y/n]-neechama!" The children cheered and ran over to her. [Y/n] smiled and hugged each child. [Y/n] sat on her knees in front of the brown-haired boy.

"Nice to meet you. You must be the new member of the Babysitting Club. I'm Yamamoto [Y/n], and this is my brother, Hinata." [Y/n] said and picked up the blonde boy. 

"Hai!" He cheered. 

Ryuuichi blushed at the pretty girl who was smiling brightly at him. "I-I'm Kashima Ryuuichi, and that's my brother, Kotarou." Ryuuichi said, pointing at the little boy sitting in the corner.

"Hello, Taro-chan!" [Y/n] said and waved at the boy, but he just looked away. It broke her heart. "K-Kotarou?! I-I'm sorry. Don't take it personally he's not that open to new people." Ryuuichi rambled, and [Y/n] smiled. 

"It's okay. So, Usaida-san left?" [Y/n] asked, noticing the pink-haired male wasn't in the room.

"Yes, he just left." Ryuuichi said. [Y/n] had a bright aura around her. "I guess, we'll be working together starting now. I hope you know how to change diapers." [Y/n] said and a foul odor filled the room.