Chapter 3~ Zoo Time!

[Y/n] went around the daycare picking up stray toys that weren't being played with. "What's wrong, Kotaro?" Ryuuichi questioned, and [Y/n] stopped then looked down at the toddler. "Kotarou-chan's sad because of what Taka-chan said." Kirin said. 

"What did he say, Kiri-chan?" [Y/n] asked as she sat in front of them. 

"He said that Kotarou-chan's shirt is dumb because he's never seen a tiger." Kirin said.

"I see." Ryuuichi said. "What? I just told the truth! I did nothin' wrong!" Taka yelled, and Hayato punched him in the head. 

[Y/n] sighed. "Yes, you did." Hayato growled while glaring, and Taka began to cry, "Go on, say you're sorry."

"Hey, it's okay...You're not too mad, are you, Kotaro?" Ryuuichi questioned. Taka turned to his older brother. "You always do that! You just hate, Nii-chan!" Taka yelled. "What are you talking about?" Hayato questioned. 

"Yeah, Taka-kun. He doesn't hate you-"

"I don't particularly like or hate you." Hayato said, and [Y/n]'s eyes widened a bit as Taka went pale. He cried even more and jumped into [Y/n]'s arms. 

"I hate you, Nii-chan!" Taka yelled, and [Y/n] sighed once again. 

"Kamitani! What are you thinking?" Ryuuichi questioned while shaking Hayato back and forth. "I was just being honest with him. Little brothers go beyond like or hate." Hayato said.

[Y/n] got up and walked over to the two males. "I know that you're the brutally honest type, but Taka doesn't see it that way..." She said. 

"So what if he does?" Hayato questioned and grabbed Taka by the back of his shirt, "He's being a brat, so I'll take him with me for now. See you tomorrow, [Y/n], Kashima." After that, he walked out while Taka continued to protest. 

[Y/n] stood at the door waving them off then she closed the door to the daycare once they were out of sight. "[Y/n]-san..." [Y/n] turned to Ryuuichi, who was now next to her. "W-Would you and Hinata like to go to the zoo with me and Kotaro this weekend?" He asked while blushing a bit.

[Y/n]'s eyes sparkled as she nodded. "Of course!"

"Ryu-niichama! [Y/n]-neechama!" Kirin called, and they looked down. 

The children looked up at them with expressions of hope and excitement. "I wanna go and see the giraffes, too..." Kirin said. 

"I wanna see the zebras!" Takuma cheered. 

"I...I wanna see...h-horsies..." Kazuma said, shyly. 

"I wanna see monkeys!" Hinata cheered while Midori babbled. 

"But you should really spend your days off with your parents..." Ryuuichi said, and Usaida patted the young boy on the shoulder.

"You shouldn't play favorites, Ryuu-chan. You should take all of them." Usaida said, and Ryuuichi's eyes widened in shock, "I'll go with you, too. And don't worry about me ruining your little date; I can get paid for working weekends. Okay, let's take a trip this Sunday!" The children cheered and went back to playing.

Ryuuichi blushed more from the embarrassment. [Y/n] tilted her head with a questioning look. "Were you trying to ask me on a date, Ryuu-chan?" [Y/n] asked, and Ryuuichi's face turned redder. 

"N-No! I just thought we could spend with each other since we live together." Ryuuichi rambled. 

"Oh, I thought a date would be fun." [Y/n] mumbled. Ryuuichi sighed, defeated. "Ryuu-niichama is a tomato!" Kirin said and giggled.