Vulture attacks and Aunt's Past

Time: 2:41

It's was a beautiful day, Kids running in the park, People finally get to see the light of day, Well Suddenly, Things are not going the way it should be, A car flys in the air and the shadows of the car caught the kids attention,

"Ahhhh!"
The kids screamed, But lucky Spidey and his friends arrived and rescued the kids from being crashed,

"You kids okay?"
Spidey worried
"Yeah"
One of the kids answered
"You... You kids gonna be careful of what you see above you."

Spin advised

While their spider senses goes off, Spidey saw another one, But it's not a car this time.

Spidey: Spin! "Look out!"
Spidey push Spin out of the way and got caught, It was Vulture.
"Hahahaha!"
Laughs in an evil way
"What are yo- Get off of me!"
Spidey tried to push Vulture off his grab, But got throw inside a car
"Goan"
Spidey climbed out of a car 'almost'

Spidey glaze upon in the sky, sees it's a newer villain arrive in town, Before passing out.

"What's wrong, Spidey. Can't take me on without a fight?"
"MHAhahaha!"
Evil laughter from Vulture, But half of his wing got web.

Spin: You're gonna regret of coming here.
"Also who are you?"
Ghost spider asked
"You really want to know?"
"The name's Vulture and I like meeting you three in person."
Spin: Okay, Vulture. prepare to regret of trying to harm the kids and Spidey!"

Spin, Ghost spider and Vulture changed at each, But Spidey was left knocked out, Luckily People came in and wake up Spidey.

Person#1: Come on, Spidey.
Person#2: Don't give up!
"Gasp!"
Spidey wakes up and climbs out of the car.
"How am I missing out?"

Spidey shoots his webs and join into the action.
Spin and Ghost used their fists and webs to fight Vulture, But Vulture's Stamina never runs out.

Spidey came in,
"Hey!"
Spidey leap on the Vulture before he ever turned around.

Vulture: Hey, you spider! "Get off of my back!"
Vulture flys in a circle to try to get Spidey off of him.

Spidey has his sticky hands holding on to Vulture's back and tries to punch his back, But it was too thick to break through.

Vulture: Get, Off! "You little spider!
Vulture grabs Spidey by his suit and throws him to the street, Spidey tumbles across the street and bump his in a street light.

Spin and Ghost: SPIDEY!
Spin got all of his rage, the electric from his body coming out of his body like a storm and Venom changed at Vulture.
( I decided to make it similar from the Spider Man: Miles Morales)

Ghost: Okay, We seriously need some help.
Ghost Spider press her earplug on her right side of head.
"Guys, Come in?"
"~Yes, We come in. Is there anything wrong?~"
Ghost Spider: Yes, There is some bird, "that's trying to hurt Peter and the kids."
~We're on our way!"
While Spin is fighting Vulture, Spidey decides to give one last fighting before standing down.
Ghost Spider: Wait, Spidey don't!
Spin and Spidey jump on to Vulture, Spin was shocking Vulture wings, While Spidey is removing the armor off of Vulture and grabs the power core to rip it off.

Spidey: * inhaling* "That, Was tough."
Spin: You good, Spidey?
Spidey: Yea-Yeah, I'm good While grabbing his arm.

Ghost came in and sees that The Vulture is down and check on Spidey.
Ghost: You seen to be losing fight within you Spidey, You should rest.
Spidey: No no no no.... Just like I said, I'm all good, It's just bad luck.

Ms. Marvel,Thing,Hulk, Ant-Man,Wasp,Reptil, Black Panther all arrived
Black Panther: Have we Arrived late too?
Black Panther worried
Ghost Spider: Just in a nick of time, But.....
Spin: Spidey, Seems to be losing some fight in him.
Spin thumb pointed at Spidey, While Spidey is healing his arm by covering it with web.
"Oww"
Spidey feels pain from inside of his arm, While Spin and Ghost Spider thinks about giving some Spidey a rest.
Ms Marvel: Spidey?
Spidey: Hm?
Spidey turned around to Ms Marvel
Ms Marvel: should rest for a bit, You're probably gonna have take a break for the day.
"What?"
Spidey never thought about rest While being a superhero.
"Bu-But these people need me."
Spidey wanted to stay as a hero, But never got the first time to rest.

5 mins later

Vulture was being taken to Villainy Security Protection, Where all of  Spidey villains are locked up.

Time: 5:58

Spidey got home, Checks around for Aunt May to see if she's home. Peter takes off his mask off and throws it on his desk, His costume was off and sits in his chair, Peter glaze up on a photo of him and Uncle Ben fishing together, Another where him and his Uncle doing science work together, Peter's face went to a sad facial expression with a tear falling from his eye and a door from downstairs opens.
"Peter?"
Peter got caught off guard was not aware of Aunt May was gonna be home, Peter picks his suit and mask and look a place to hide his suit away from Aunt May, Before Aunt May reaches upstairs to Peter's room, She sees him pretending to be doing his laundry, Which he never done.
Aunty May: Uh, You're doing a great job, Pete.
Peter: Yeah, Just doing what you told me to do in the morning.
While Peter was doing his laundry, Aunty May glanced photos of him and Uncle Ben,
"*Signs, Peter..."
"Hm?" Peter responds to Aunt while holding a two socks together in his hands.
Aunt May: It's time I tell you about him.
Peter knew what she's talking about so he responds,
"About Uncle Ben?"
"Yes, Peter. It starts now."
Aunt May and Peter sits on the couch in the living room with a coffee cup on the coffee table.
"After your Uncle died, You and Uncle were having a great time together, Right?"
Peter responds with a deep down facial expression
"Yeah..."
"Well, *signs* We had a great time together, We went to our honeymoon, We went to a great dance party, We got married, then have your dad, When he was baby and soon he grow up to be a great man, Want to know how?"
Peter nods his head
Aunt May: Your Uncle, He said, "With Great Power."
"Comes Great Responsibility"
Peter and Aunt May said it in Unison, Aunt May hugs Peter very tight with a sad face with tears failing out.
While the sad moment happening, A Vulture bird watches through the window outside while it's raining in the night.

(*Cut to black*)